What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lager, chickpea curry, nachos and lager.
Oh and did I mention lager?

Lambs Liver, Fried Onions, Mashed Tatties, Peas and Gravy!😁👍👍
Now if you'd said calves liver and bacon I'd really have been drooling, it's my favourite pub meal, never get that meal at home as wife will only eat liver (lambs) in a very small quantity as part of a mixed grill - same applies to kidneys!

M&S Lamb kebabs.
I put them in pitta bread, with salad and a garlic sauce.
Remaining lamb on the side with a few chips.

I found some Dhansak sauce in the freezer so bought a lamb steak to cube up and make an easy curry.

Incidentally, the last time we ordered Chinese takeaway I ordered a spare egg fried rice and a carton of Chinese gravy, earlier this week I defrosted both, flash fried a fillet steak with some onions, sliced it and served on the rice with the gravy over the top. Cheap and tasty.

A 12" Subway Chicken Tikka sub with all the salads. I'm aiming to eat some kind of salad every other day.
Trying to lose a bit of timber. My trousers seem to be shrinking.

Just had fish and chips from our chippy. They opened this week, so our first for quite some time.

No cooking for me tonight, wife has made chilli con carne with rice and garlic bread, should be good!!

Treated myself to fish and chips, was yummy

Roast turkey, roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, runner beans, and carrots. Hungry now though. Ice cream may not be enough.

Currently waiting at my local takeaway for a pizza and veg pakora

cold beer in the fridge so time for a night off

Fillet steak and all the trimmings washed down with a bottle of chilled Louis Roederer Brut Premier. Prost!

Bbq chicken pizza and as usual I’ve burnt the front part of my palate :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom