What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've never had the sauce with them but first tasted it in a Bistro in Deauville on their express Sunday lunch menu and it was delicious, we have experimented at home with the same sauce and different fish and it always delivers.
I made an experimental lemon butter sauce a couple of days ago to go with pan-fried salmon. I had my doubts but it turned out to be delicious - very cheffy with lots of butter and garlic. I’ve previously tended to avoid mixing citrus with dairy, but now that I know it works I’ll have to try an orange butter sauce (probably with some of the large king prawns from Cornwall that I have in the freezer).

Home made pitta with M&S koftas & salad.

Easy night - BBQ sirloins with BBQ jackets, steamed asparagus,fine beans and peas, followed with fresh raspberries and strawberries with cream, all washed down sat in the garden with Tempranillo while watching City beat RM - excellent evening!

Chinese takeaway: Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup, Beef Satay, Steamed Rice. Tasty 😋

M&S best ever chicken kiev.
Love it.

Now that is a blast from the past (Chicken Kiev) - will have to try some. The M&S best ever stuff is really good . Their best ever burgers patties (have bone marrow in the meat which keeps the patties lovely and juicy) are excellent - I used to make my own but cannot beat the M&S patties.

Sat on patio having our breakfast coffee thinking tonight we'll have Cumberland sausage cassoulet with thyme mash with a robust red, yet to be agreed. One of my favourites 😋

Beef satay - thought that was Indonesian? :)
Very possibly, but not sure to be honest without Googling, because every Chinese, Thai, and other Far Eastern restaurants seem to have Satay On the menu, including the Chinese Restaurant we picked up a takeaway from last night.

Actually they only have Chicken and Prawn Satay on the menu, Beef was a special request.

Sat on patio having our breakfast coffee thinking tonight we'll have Cumberland sausage cassoulet with thyme mash with a robust red, yet to be agreed. One of my favourites 😋

Hehe, you sound like us Peter, planning the next meal whilst eating the current. We’re doing just the same sat outside having post breakfast coffee talking about our afternoon BBQ. 🥳

Hehe, you sound like us Peter, planning the next meal whilst eating the current. We’re doing just the same sat outside having post breakfast coffee talking about our afternoon BBQ. 🥳
BBQ breakfast too Ant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom