What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Salad with Cheese, ham and red onion toasties.

I think we'll go posh and cut them into triangles as it's Friday Eve.
I keep telling you Ant, you're living the dream.

Triangle sandwiches, eh? You've changed since you left Manchester :D

I love toasted sandwiches. Trouble is I have too many in quick succession and then stop until I remember how much love them!

I keep telling you Ant, you're living the dream.

Triangle sandwiches, eh? You've changed since you left Manchester :D

I love toasted sandwiches. Trouble is I have too many in quick succession and then stop until I remember how much love them!

I know just what you mean Rob. I’ve certainly changed. Think about it: I’ve got a car that has a bottom hinged throttle. I think I’ve finally made it in life. Those Mancs would hardly recognise me.

I’m guessing your fillet beef will be more scrumptious than my toasties though. 😊

We've just finished a meal of Tonkatsu (Katsudon) . My wife was taught how to prepare it (actually simple), when we lived in Tokyo, by a Japanese friend that we'd met in the middle east.

It is one of our favourite Japanes dishes and on a Friday we'd go down to the local worker's Tonkatsu restaurant near where we lived in Tokyo. They served two dishes (pork fillet or pork cutlet) and nothing else. There was usually a 30 minute wait after placing the order.

McDonald’s triple cheeseburger, large fries and strawberry milkshake. It was too late to cook dinner by the time I had finished work so McDonalds drive thru for speed...

...until I got there and the queue was absolutely blooming huge! Apparently the queue was by far the longest it’s been since reopening after Lockdown.

Went out for lunch and had an exquisite asian duck salad wrap with skin-on fries. Wonderful.

I’m cooking tonight, chicken fried rice.

No idea! Spill the beans...

Well, a guy I used to work with used to order a Bacon & banjo egg on toast.

A banjo egg is runny. When you bite into the sandwich it spills out onto your shirt and when you wipe/rub it off, it looks like you’re playing The Banjo. 😁😁😁

Well, a guy I used to work with used to order a Bacon & banjo egg on toast.

A banjo egg is runny. When you bite into the sandwich it spills out onto your shirt and when you wipe/rub it off, it looks like you’re playing The Banjo. 😁😁😁
😁

I should have said “No idea, spill the egg!’ 😁

Duck pancakes and (home made) chicken chow mein. A bottle NZ Sauvignon Blanc and then...who knows, the night is young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom