What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tuna pasta and glass of red, plus my pills.

Prepped a beef and brown ale stew last night and had some of that with some mash

Rest of the stew now in freezer tubs for another few nice meals in the coming weeks

Steak tonight:banana:

Fillet steak, red onion, mushrooms, fresh grilled tomatoes, chips and mushy peas. The steak is hidden by peppercorn sauce.

Anyone else like mushy peas? I'm the only one in my family that does.

View attachment 105863
I love mushy peas too. Always with fish & chips but we used to have them on a roast dinner when I was a boy at home - they were particularly good with beef!

^ Too fussy Ant. You can substitute mushy peas for garden peas anywhere except on a salad with raw peas.:thumb:

Best of all is Faggots, chips, mushy peas and gravy in a cardboard container, eaten with a wooden spoon from the chippy. Those were the days!

About to sit down this little beauty. Notice its the healthy option with plenty of salad and chilli
View attachment 105687
That's put me right in the notion of a filthy kebab takeaway for tonight's dinner.

Last night we had pan fried venison steaks from M&S, with very buttery mash, mixed vegetables and M&S cauliflower cheese.
I love venison, just wish it was more widely available.

Chicken Fajitas, salad and garlic mushrooms with chilli flakes and fresh grated cheese. :banana:

I MAY have a glass of wine too. 🥳

Happy festive Friday peeps.

Pub dinner tonight. Leaving in 10 mins.
Its ages since I had a pint too.:banana:

:ban::ban::ban:

From Tier 3......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom