What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's put me right in the notion of a filthy kebab takeaway for tonight's dinner.

Last night we had pan fried venison steaks from M&S, with very buttery mash, mixed vegetables and M&S cauliflower cheese.
I love venison, just wish it was more widely available.
Pigeon is even nicer!😁

Cod, wrapped in spinach, in cheese sauce, with chips.

Whoa whoa whoa. Stop the horse Mr Sprout man. ✋

(although I do agree. 😁)

Chicken Fajitas, salad and garlic mushrooms with chilli flakes and fresh grated cheese. :banana:

I MAY have a glass of wine too. 🥳

Happy festive Friday peeps.
Snap!

Well we had steak fajitas for a change.

Veal escalopes, garlic, and rosemary roast new potatoes and asparagus.

Veal has Parmesan grated on one side then wrapped in Proscuitto and coated with Panko breadcrumbs

Salt & Chilli spare ribs with chips and coleslaw. Last time we had ribs they were fatty & horrible but this time we got lucky and they were big meaty buggers.

Cheers,

Gaz

Slob meal tonight - crispy chicken strips on a warm tortilla wrap with shredded lettuce and ketchup/mayo (Sue) sweet chilli sauce/mayo (me) Served with skin-on oven chips

For I tomorrow boned a leg of British lamb leg and stuffed with fresh rosemary & garlic (trimmings cut up very small and will make some kind of pasty with Tunisian spices for during the week) So, a roast dinner with all the trimmings. Don't have pudding often (that's dessert to you Southern jessies!) but will do an apple & rhubarb crumble by request of Sue

P.S. We just had a homemade toasted sourdough English muffin with butter and jam. Astounding. Next time you have muffins, split with a fork instead of slicing - gives lots more craggy bits to catch the butter!

131078355_10160450118143032_4982519272156280259_n.jpg 127592677_10160404512773032_4950332138966749585_n.jpg

Well. Happy to report they was bl00dy gorgeous. Can’t see them lasting long. Maybe a pallet courier next time @AMGeed 😋
Hope they were proper pasties - shortcrust with a rope twist to seal and turnip, NOT swede!

**Stands by for incoming about how a proper Cornish Pasty should be made. And yes, I know the originals had jam at the other end!**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom