What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had homemade Welsh pasties (named by me - they are made in traditional Cornish style, but with lamb), mashed potatoes and carrots (saves a pan!) and a nice lamb gravy sauce. As one of my grandsons said once - "made my tummy smile"

After a day being dragged round Ashford designer outlet and Ashford high street Xmas shopping plus "special" cards, said "the hell with it", stopped by Lidl for a couple of fillet steaks and wine, now feeling replete and well relaxed! their pack of 2 x fillet steaks is the perfect size for us, about 150g each, and we tried a bottle of their Rasteau at £11/bottle, it was lovely but not £4/bottle better than the Rasteau we normally get in Ardres! Bloody Covid and Brexit!

Its my son's birthday today, so heading out tonight to a favourite Indian restaurant.
Well, it was lovely food as always, and it's been quiet sometime since we've last been due to lockdown nonsense.
I had a chefs special, medium/hot spiced curry, which contains lamb, chicken tikka and King prawns.
Pilau rices and garlic naan's shared

I had a rather wonderful Doner Kebab.

In a cheesy bender trade off, if you ever venture this way, Rob, I'll treat you to what I consider the best kebabs I've ever tasted.

I have to say that I've got a yearning for one of those Roger gets with coleslaw. They look delicious.

In a cheesy bender trade off, if you ever venture this way, Rob, I'll treat you to what I consider the best kebabs I've ever tasted.

I have to say that I've got a yearning for one of those Roger gets with coleslaw. They look delicious.
Deal!

Beef burgers tonight, on a sesame seed bun, with Monterey Jack cheese, large roasted flat mushroom, guacamole, gherkins, and spicy tomato & onion relish, with a few onion rings on the side.

Beef burgers tonight, on a sesame seed bun, with Monterey Jack cheese, large roasted flat mushroom, guacamole, gherkins, and spicy tomato & onion relish, with a few onion rings on the side.
^^^^^^ You’ve been to McDonald’s again haven’t you? 🤔

^^^^^^ You’ve been to McDonald’s again haven’t you? 🤔
Ordinarily I wouldn’t ever cook burgers at home - in fact I don’t think I ever have before - I would prefer to go out for a burger.

We’re trying think creatively about what to eat now we’re at home all the time, and so I came up with burgers. We were supposed to eat them on Sunday but we had to change our plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom