What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last night

Veg Pakora
Lamb bhuna
Rice
Chapati

Was rather delicious

Home made KFC. dreading the process (And I’m not even doing it 🥴) and apprehensive about the conclusion. 🙈

Pulled pork cooked in cider.

Just put a beef rib joint in the oven. Smells awesome even though its only been in for 30 minutes so far. Roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, carrots, spring greens & a lovely rich gravy......................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh, and a glass or two of shiraz.
Cheese to follow if I'm still hungry (which I doubt).

Club sandwiches. We roasted a chicken crown and ham, both carved thinly but layered thickly on white toasted bread, with Mayo, shredded iceberg lettuce, and thinly sliced tomatoes. Delicious.

Just put a beef rib joint in the oven. Smells awesome even though its only been in for 30 minutes so far. Roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, carrots, spring greens & a lovely rich gravy......................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh, and a glass or two of shiraz.
Cheese to follow if I'm still hungry (which I doubt).
The cheese will not be happening :(. Too full.

Red Thai chicken curry with red pepper and spring onions together with plenty Jasmine rice, washed down with a cold pint of local Bishop's Farewell.

Pork loin steaks, roasted Mediterranean veg and baby potatoes and gravy. I can smell it in the kitchen now and it’s making my stomach rumble..

Cheers,

Gaz

Hot dogs again tonight. This time frankfurters from M&S with ketchup and American mustard, oh an a slice of gherkin.

King prawns in tikka marsala sauce, bombay potatoes, rice and garlic nan - washed down with Lidl's Torrontes. Learnt a lesson with Punjabans' bombay potato sauce after first attempt, cut pototos smaller, did not pre-boil but instead cooked them in the sauce - lovely!

Sweet and sour pork from the local chinese take away tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom