What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
More cold turkey (and a few other cold meats) with mash and beans, hopefully one more lot of sliced turkey and we'll be rid of it, the other full breast got cut into 3 and frozen for stir fry etc another day!

More cold turkey, Waitrose chicken & bacon pie, pigs in blankets (finally gone) cold gammon ham with jacket potatoes Branston pickle and salad.

More cold turkey (and a few other cold meats) with mash and beans, hopefully one more lot of sliced turkey and we'll be rid of it, the other full breast got cut into 3 and frozen for stir fry etc another day!
Hope you made a good stock with the carcase and leftovers? I reduce it way down into small containers to save space in the freezer. Fantastic stuff to have on hand and not salty! (family save carcases for me!)

It was only a crown, and most of the carcase had been removed before packing - I stripped it when carving and what little was left went in the bin.

I'm doing a couple of sirloin steaks on the bbq in a short while :cool: and for tomorrow I'm doing a lamb doner kebab in the slow cooker. It's one of my favourite recipes and it's not over complicated and tastes delicious too!

Turkey curry tonight - Punjaban's tamarind curry sauce which we rather like, hopefully it'll be the end of the sliced turkey in the fridge!

'Pied de Mouton' Risotto.........Sheeps Feet Mushrooms, picked from from our woods this afternoon.

Fillet steak on the menu for this evening.
Really tasty steak with fried red onion, fried (in lard!) tomato, air fryer chips and a peppercorn sauce.
And the missus came home from work with 1kg of reduced fillet steak:banana:which is already cut into pieces into the freezer.

20201229_174716[1].jpg

Really tasty steak with fried red onion, fried (in lard!) tomato, air fryer chips and a peppercorn sauce.
And the missus came home from work with 1kg of reduced fillet steak:banana:which is already cut into pieces into the freezer.

View attachment 106703
1kg, sounds like one serving!😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom