What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Saturday night usually my king prawn and chicken curry with a bag of prawn crackers from my fav take away. No veg just few onions.
Pretty much what i made tonight. Chicken, king prawns, onions, carrots, baby sweetcorn, peppers, mushrooms, and Mayflower hot Chinese curry sauce.

Served with a side of fried beansprouts.

A nice mature cheddar with red wine for desert.

washed down with a bottle of Prosecco and a few bottles of strong lager.

Equal to the best takeaway.

Pretty much what i made tonight. Chicken, king prawns, onions, carrots, baby sweetcorn, peppers, mushrooms, and Mayflower hot Chinese curry sauce.

Served with a side of fried beansprouts.

A nice mature cheddar with red wine for desert.

washed down with a bottle of Prosecco and a few bottles of strong lager.

Equal to the best takeaway.
Lovely , only thing no
Pots to wash after take away lol
Funny how people get so lazy used to be hated washing dish’s / then got dishwasher now so lazy can’t be bothered emptying it when it’s finished, we are strange beings.

Lovely , only thing no
Pots to wash after take away lol
Funny how people get so lazy used to be hated washing dish’s / then got dishwasher now so lazy can’t be bothered emptying it when it’s finished, we are strange beings.

In my opinion the dishwasher marks a major milestone in human development.

in the distant future the history of mankind will be written as either pre or post dishwasher.

i have friends who own a dishwasher but choose not to use it. Insanity.

In my opinion the dishwasher marks a major milestone in human development.

in the distant future the history of mankind will be written as either pre or post dishwasher.

i have friends who own a dishwasher but choose not to use it. Insanity.
If ours breaks down we eat out!

We went out for lunch.

For me ;

Rare Venison served with a Venison Faggot, Crispy Cavolo Nero, Heritage carrots, Fondant potato, Butternut squash puree and a red wine jus.

For Madam :

Plaice with Brown Shrimp and sauce vierge.

Then we had a Pannacotta and Sticky toffee pudding respectively. View attachment 117669
20210828_133603.jpg20210828_142836.jpg20210828_142832.jpg20210828_133555.jpg

Me and the wife have been in bed all day with a raging hangover. Been eating hangover food all day.. scrambled egg on toast, bananas, bakewell tarts, popcorn, carbonara, pizza, twix…….
Time for a beer then.

Corned Beef , double egg, Chips and beans , Two slices crusty bread .
Followed by Dustmans Wedding cake and custard ( bread pudding)

Last edited:
We went out for lunch.

For me ;

Rare Venison served with a Venison Faggot, Crispy Cavolo Nero, Heritage carrots, Fondant potato, Butternut squash puree and a red wine jus.

For Madam :

Then we had a Pannacotta and Sticky toffee pudding respectively. View attachment 117669
View attachment 117670View attachment 117671View attachment 117672View attachment 117673
Toby Carvery?

We went out for lunch.

For me ;

For Madam :

View attachment 117670View attachment 117671View attachment 117672View attachment 117673

Looks like proper posh nosh.

Me and the wife have been in bed all day with a raging hangover. Been eating hangover food all day.. scrambled egg on toast, bananas, bakewell tarts, popcorn, carbonara, pizza, twix…….

Bakewell tart. Takes some beating.

Screenshot_20210829-172851.png

Can't beat bacon and cabbage 😋

BBQ planned for this evening. In our local Lidl the other day I spied these badboys to go with the usual burgers/chicken etc:
wurst.jpg
I asked The Present Mrs Spiky if she thought they'd be OK. Her response: "They may not be the best sausages in the world, but they won't be the wurst you've ever had"
That's my girl 😍

BBQ planned for this evening. In our local Lidl the other day I spied these badboys to go with the usual burgers/chicken etc:
View attachment 117973
I asked The Present Mrs Spiky if she thought they'd be OK. Her response: "They may not be the best sausages in the world, but they won't be the wurst you've ever had"
That's my girl 😍
Oh you bad bad man. BBQ sounds awesome. 😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom