What is everyone wearing to dinner this evening?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Teego

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS55 AMG
Thought I might go casual with a black tie and DJ.
But in the present situation, even this seems too formal.
So as it's summer and we are dining in the garden I've dug out the old linen jacket and Nehru shirt.

Thought I might go casual with a black tie and DJ.
But in the present situation, even this seems too formal.
So as it's summer and we are dining in the garden I've dug out the old linen jacket and Nehru shirt.
Pith hat??

A pair of Tesco shorts and a Pink Floyd DSOTM T-Shirt.
Dressing for the weather, not the occasion. (It was a BBQ anyway)

Black tie: "Same procedure as every year,"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

White tux jacket, black tie, dress shirt....

Bermuda shorts and flip-flops,
Of course.

I'm having an Indian takeaway, not sure what to wear 🤔 any suggestions

Depends what you've ordered. Maybe a large bib and roller skates to get you to the loo.

Definitely a bib, but nothing too spicy so wont need the skates

For dinner I wore an old t-shirt and even older track suit bottoms. But then we heard some Beatles songs being played quite loud so I looked out of the window to see where it was coming from. My neighbour Giz Butt (who was the lead guitarist with the Prodigy) was doing a live gig in his garden. Having finished my dinner I popped round with my glass of wine to listen better for a few minutes. Six hours and many drinks later I headed back home.

For dinner I wore an old t-shirt and even older track suit bottoms. But then we heard some Beatles songs being played quite loud so I looked out of the window to see where it was coming from. My neighbour Giz Butt (who was the lead guitarist with the Prodigy) was doing a live gig in his garden. Having finished my dinner I popped round with my glass of wine to listen better for a few minutes. Six hours and many drinks later I headed back home.

Life don't get better than this...

Next time Giz decides to "Play in his Garden" Please give me a shout! ;):rolleyes:

It’s Saturday

Sequinned thong and cowboy boots.

Just as well I’m not going to Yadgar with the lads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom