What is happening...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nothing surprises me in UK anymore, totally out of control !

People get stabbed everyday.

If it had been a white christian loon nobody would be yelping terrorist.

This was the mowing down and beheading of a serviceman in broad daylight.

Bit different IMO.

People get stabbed everyday.

This wasn't an everyday stabbing - if there is such a thing.

If it had been a white christian loon nobody would be yelping terrorist.
And one of the factors that makes this country reasonably civilised is that we try and constrain our kneejerk responses and try to refrain casting aspersions when these sorts of events occur.

You might consider controlling your own kneejerk responses.

clip on BBC showing a guy with red hands and machete is quite disturbing no doubt more details will become apparent then we can see if it is political, terrorist or mental health related

WARNING Contains disturbing scenes!

[YOUTUBE]Ws_HF9qSrYI[/YOUTUBE]

.... or mental health related

Highly unlikely to be mental health related as there were apparently three involved, whilst the DSM & the ICD both cover Folie à deux, I've never heard of a Folie à trois, even it was only two, my reservation stands.

Last edited:
Religion, killing a human being because of a fairy tale. Amazing how some people can still be 2000 years behind civilisation

Should have just shot them both dead on sight for an atrocity like that. An eye for an eye and all that + it saves us the tax payer a fortune looking after them in the luxury of our so called jails. I've stayed in worse travel lodges than what we call prison.

Should have just shot them both dead on sight for an atrocity like that. An eye for an eye and all that + it saves us the tax payer a fortune looking after them in the luxury of our so called jails. I've stayed in worse travel lodges than what we call prison.

Irony...an eye for an eye...that's what the guy in the video said...everyone will be blind.

^ Please don't feed the troll.

If we ignore him, he might go away.

Posts 408 vs 6,071, what exactly is it that makes you think I'm a troll???

Or is it because I'm not one of the angry dailymail grey haired posse who seem to be mainstay of the forum these days?

This country is a joke ! enoch powell had the right idea and warned about this , trouble is its a bit late to shut the door now the horse has bolted , and theres a million Bulgarians and Romanians waiting to come over next year to exploit there skills in pickpocketing and add to the crime levels , I feel a stranger in my own country now , and so sad the poor soldier who lost his life to a fanatical extremist that should never have been over here in the first place , ironic he prob fought on the frontline then loses his life in civvy street .

T trouble is its a bit late to shut the door now the horse has bolted , and theres a million Bulgarians and Romanians waiting to come over next year

No it's not exit the EU and Implement the same Immigration policy as Australia that would stop it, trouble is none of the politicians these days have the b*lls Enoch had. Too scared of upsetting the PC brigade :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom