What is it about 330/335d Drivers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having a motorbike everything with a S , RS, M or AMG badge will try and race you , it's not just beemers

Not me mate, I just get out of the way and let you get on with it.........

RR

Such nonsense. It was in your head...you felt that way not them. How do you know they looked down on you? What did they say? Or was it you? A petrol head is a petrol head...they know what you have.

The only reason a Range Rover driver looks down on you is because he's...higher than you.

You saw them frantically trying to explain the situation to their partners...how on God's earth could you tell that? The "pretend" thing...you really do have issues. Maybe get a larger car because you are the one feeling it!!

Good grief man, take a chill pill and pop your little forum flamethrower back in your holster before you take someone's eye out will you. No need to get all weird and personal with the "you really do have issues" comment now is there? It was merely meant as a bit of a light hearted observation.

I can't stand forum bullies who with their, say, 13,000 odd posts have superiority delusions and spend their entire forum time belittling newbies who deign to disagree with their own opinion. Very dull and very insecure people.

Give you the benefit of the doubt though, I'm sure you're a very nice chap really.

Oh and I am getting a bigger car. Thanks ;)

Good grief man, take a chill pill and pop your little forum flamethrower back in your holster before you take someone's eye out will you. No need to get all weird and personal with the "you really do have issues" comment now is there? It was merely meant as a bit of a light hearted observation.

I can't stand forum bullies who with their, say, 13,000 odd posts have superiority delusions and spend their entire forum time belittling newbies who deign to disagree with their own opinion. Very dull and very insecure people.

Give you the benefit of the doubt though, I'm sure you're a very nice chap really.

Oh and I am getting a bigger car. Thanks ;)

There you go again.

Honestly, man, you have issues if you think everyone is superior to you.

Having a motorbike everything with a S , RS, M or AMG badge will try and race you , it's not just beemers

As an owner of both........... I appreciate both sides of the story :thumb::thumb:

But enjoy both.....

Were you just winding him up?

Not really.

I don't see how anybody should feel they are being looked down upon by anyone. Be happy with your very fast car...and ignore other people. Unless someone actually comes up to you and says something then it is more than likely just in your head.

Plenty on here have RR and BMW and the like...and AMGs at the same time. Is their left hand looking down on their right? My bro has an Overfinch RR and a Porsche and others...does his attitude change depending on what he drives...doubt it.

Anyway, 330/335D drivers have very nice cars...and sometimes want a little fun with others...is there anything wrong with them or that?

Anyway, 330/335D drivers have very nice cars...and sometimes want a little fun with others...is there anything wrong with them or that?

Depends if their wife finds out.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom