What is it worth? 1999 C200 Elegance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe_SP

Car
2013 E250 & 1999 M3
Hi all

My company has some surplus compancy cars due to redundancies and I have been offered one so it looks like I will be selling my W202.

It is a C200 Elegance auto in silver, FSH (just had a 'B' at PCS) with 138k miles. good overall condition with some stonechips on the bonnet and some corrosion starting on the OSF wing.

What do you reckon is a realistic price to advertise at in the current market, £1500?

Start at £2000 and see where you go from there.

Id say anywhere between £1.5-£2k depending on condition/buyer.

Just put it on e-bay with a start at £1250 say and a reserve at £1500

Any more your doing well I guess if your happy with £1500

So many cars and not much selling so the market will decide. Has it a long MOT & TAX ?

I'd say around £1.5k, bearing in mind part-ex prices

http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/s...Rear+Wheel+Drive&yearplate=1999|T&mileage=138
Mercedes-Benz C-Class C200 Elegance
2.0 Petrol 4-door Saloon
5 Speed Automatic Rear Wheel Drive
Year: 1999 T
Mileage: 138,000
spacer.gif

hdr_estimatedValue.gif

blackDot.gif

spacer.gif

Part-exchange Price:
Excellent condition:
£1005
Average condition:
£885
Below average condition:
£765

It has 12 months MOT, 8 Months tax and 10k until the next service.

I have a few mods like an auto dimming RVM & Pioneer custom fit speakers, is it best to sell them seperately and return the car to standard?

Return to standard, flog the mods on here.

Chances are someone will buy it as a run around and wont care for extra's.

I dont know about people's value above.. but i recently got my car valued at £1500 and its FMBSH with 82k miles, W202 C230K 1998 model. and mine hasn't got a single blemish/scratch/rust spot on the whole body.

But i might be wrong.

I dont know about people's value above.. but i recently got my car valued at £1500 and its FMBSH with 82k miles, W202 C230K 1998 model. and mine hasn't got a single blemish/scratch/rust spot on the whole body.

But i might be wrong.
Was that for a PX or Private sale?

PX... thats probably why its low though. Because in a private sale, vehicles identical to mine, with same mileage are going for 2.8k-3k which is more like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom