What is it??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dunegold

I have a a170 avantegarde 05 reg.
Please can someone enlighten me!
Behind the rear view mirror there is a round disc on a sticky pad stuck to windscreen on a long retractable string..
Really bugging me now what is it please!?

image-3603132097.jpg

This is pix it keeps falling off as loosing its stickness hence why it bugs me!

Toll tag of some sort?

The "retractable string" intrigues me!

Still no idea what it is!...the retractable cord is quite long to make it easy to stick anywhere on the windscreen...i think!

Female car - automotive tampon.

Should be gone in a few days and will give you a couple of hassle free weeks.

Its a Mk2 sticky disc with retractable cord. The old Mk1 version had a fixed cord.:devil::D

Technically the retractable bit makes it a zinger (qv), often for attaching one's nippers to.

Technically the retractable bit makes it a zinger (qv), often for attaching one's nippers to.

You are of course correct in your observations, what I meant to say was...Its a Mk2 sticky disc Zingger with a retractable cord, the Mk1 had a fixed cord.

As an aside, Zingger (when used in conjunction with 'disc' has a double g.):D

You are of course correct in your observations, what I meant to say was...Its a Mk2 sticky disc Zingger with a retractable cord, the Mk1 had a fixed cord.

As an aside, Zingger (when used in conjunction with 'disc' has a double g.):D

This - is a Zinger,
To be precise, a Double Plastic Extra Large Zinger
pr1005.jpg

You can attach two nippers to it.

And this one "prevents accidental pokes" apparently
30182SF.jpg

Hi, I thought you were joking when you said it was a ZINGER, your 2nd post prompted me to 'give it a google' as well as the ones above there are several other 'Ziners' even a word meaning caustic remark.:)
I also thought that the nippers were children

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom