What is the difference?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Padraig

Car
C250
Hi all, new to the forum and hoping to buy my first Mercedes in the coming weeks,

Can anyone tell me what the difference is regarding the,
C220 AMG Sport Edition125 and the C220 AMG Sport?

Many Thanks,
Padraig,

The 125 edition was to celebrate 125 yeas of MB and includes Comand as standard. That's the main difference I believe.
The AMG Sport reference can be misleading though so be careful. The Sport had some so called AMG styling, but was referred to as Sport in the sales blurb. More recent W204 models were labelled AMG Sport and AMG Sport Plus.

The 125 edition was to celebrate 125 yeas of MB and includes Comand as standard. That's the main difference I believe.
The AMG Sport reference can be misleading though so be careful. The Sport had some so called AMG styling, but was referred to as Sport in the sales blurb. More recent W204 models were labelled AMG Sport and AMG Sport Plus.

So not much of a difference, yea some can be misleading, but i am hoping to buy a 2011/2012 c220 AMG Sport Coupe, just have to find one at the right price :)

Thanks for the reply Gerald.

The main thing is that its what you want and not what its badged at the end of the day I suggest.
Good luck in your search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom