What is the nicest car on the forum ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
Lost in translation a bit.

I actually meant to say what is the nicest car on the forum ? Not who has the nicest car on the forum.

I my opinion, Jay's Pagoda SL... :)

Sean's CLS

Better know as C240Sport97

Waiting in the wings Charles Morgan's project car.

Not sure.
But if its a mercedes then it will be built before 1990
Having said that I do love the 129's and 140's
So come on let's see em!!!

Another vote for C240SPORT97 or ChrisA.

30920ow.jpg

Nicest in which way? most orginal? cleanest? Tuned? or all of the mentioned?

If its cleanest then I would say merc85 for older car and developer for cleanest newer car ( cleanest black car I have seen )

Owned by Peter (C43AMG).

This, all day long. I'd love to take her home with me one day. :cool:

14191579626_c470b10f0f_b.jpg

If its cleanest then I would say merc85 for older car and developer for cleanest newer car ( cleanest black car I have seen )

Rash's Clk is totally spotless buddy:rock: ive not seen many other member's cars so cant really express a opinion :doh:

Woodythewise's CL600 was stunning before he moved it on.

Not to Rash's standard but it was mint.

My Bus lol

merc85-albums-s211-e320-cdi-picture9126-p1010227.jpg

Will you eventually do a poll with the top 5 and see where the forum's vote goes to?

I am still undecided :)

Billy's W124 is something special!

Judging only by those I have seen in the flesh (which excludes an awfully large number) and defining nicest as ones looked after with love, if not means, and owned by some of the nicest people, then it's a hard one to decide between Peter's CL55k, Druk's R107 300 SLD, Bill's SL500, Trapperjohn's multivalve W124, Sean's CLS55k or Dash's black W124. So I won't! You've all won and you must all have prizes.

I personally love Ash's C63. The colour really sets it off and then Robin's CLS63 Shooting Brake is just stunning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom