what is the widest wheels on W210 8.5j front 10j rear (et31) is it possible??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
V12 said:
What's the offset and what size adapters?
the rims. Say that they 20" by 7" wide the rims are SWANGAS 84's im thinking of getting 17" though. Still 7" wide i beleive all 4 wheels this the rims...

image-1893204149.jpg

the rims. Say that they 20" by 7" wide the rims are SWANGAS 84's im thinking of getting 17" though. Still 7" wide i beleive all 4 wheels this the rims...

Without offset you are just stabbing in the dark.
7Jx20" wheels are a weird size for a Mercedes, very skinny.

Yeah i kinda thoughtso!!! I hope im wrong on reading the size but ill keep you guys posted. If not i found some sweet 18" mercedes rims...

The offset will be way off.

Yes! The rims are deffenetly not fitting. Well i just tried the front ones real fast. Mayb back does fit but not front. Should i space it and roll the fenders or get rid of them and look for new?? I traded a snowboard that i never used so no loss there. A lil sad but hey phukit!! Here are the rims now the guy said 18x9 but i used messuring tape and its 19.5x10 i might be meassuring wrong heres serial # PC1250634 image-3752659499.jpg

These are for a 4x4

Trade them on , and get the correct ones.

Look for a 10 digit number staring with 163.
If it doesn't have that number then they may be cheap Chinese replicas.

ML wheels on a lighter car is not a good idea. They are heavy and reinforced appropriately for that vehicle. Heavier wheels will negatively affect your ride, handling, fuel consumption and performance.

Damn yeah i found the numbers in back they are 18x9J all 4. I was thinking of getting an adapter for the front but id rather trade or sell them... Atleast they are AMG now im stuck with them

Thanks guys! I was able to trade back. Ima be on the hunt know that i know exactly whatto look for!! Cheers guys!!! And thank you again to all of you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom