What is this car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Just a little fun brain teaser!

A banana for the person who can name this car, and, what it's based on! :)

Last edited:
It looks like the illegitimate love child of Morse's MK2 and a Fiat 500!

Truly an affront to my sensibilities.

I'm giving it a Paul Whitehouse "Sorry love, no monsters" thumbs down.

The front is lifted from a Daimler V8 250. Body of a Nissan Micra, the backside of a Morris Minor and headrests modelled on a squashed ring doughnut. At least the designers were catholic in their plagiarism!

So what's this, then?

xyz.jpg

Make and model, please. :)

No idea, but its the ******* love child of an Austin 1100 and a Vanden Plas 4 litre R Princess. Instead of the 4 litre straight 6 engine, it probably has a 660cc 3 cyl.

Made in China, I presume?

No idea, but its the ******* love child of an Austin 1100 and a Vanden Plas 4 litre R Princess. Instead of the 4 litre straight 6 engine, it probably has a 660cc 3 cyl.

Made in China, I presume?

Nope, Japan.

No idea, but its the ******* love child of an Austin 1100 and a Vanden Plas 4 litre R Princess.

Ahem. I think you'll find that the Princess 4 litre R inherited its fronal styling from Princess 1100, not the other way round. ;)

Truly an affront to my sensibilities.

I'm giving it a Paul Whitehouse "Sorry love, no monsters" thumbs down.

Worse crimes have been done with a Micra to create the Juke.:eek:

Just a little fun brain teaser!

A banana for the person who can name this car, and, what it's based on! :)

Some times I dislike this forum a great deal and it's because of post like this.

You clearly very selfish dont think about you your fellow members! You should be ashamed, ASHAMED!:mad:

Cos my other half saw the pic over my shoulder and has fallen in love with that motor LOL :D :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom