What is this for?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mpc

Car
2018 S205 C250 AMG LINE PREMIUM D AUTO
Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 20.35.35.png

What are the 2 slots supposed to be for? Is it a vent of some sort (on my S205)

This is what it looks like off the car:

You are supposed to feed £50 notes into it on a regular basis and when you take it to the main dealer they have a magic key that unlocks the safe box below and they steal all of the notes out of it.

If they do not find enough notes in their 'pre service inspection' (that's what that means..check the safe box !) you get crappy service.

Or so I believe :p

You are supposed to feed £50 notes into it on a regular basis and when you take it to the d a 20 pence
You are supposed to feed £50 notes into it on a regular basis and when you take it to the main dealer they have a magic key that unlocks the safe box below and they steal all of the notes out of it.

If they do not find enough notes in their 'pre service inspection' (that's what that means..check the safe box !) you get crappy service.

Or so I believe :p
If they unlock mine they'll find a 20 pence piece that went through 😀

Having paid a decent sum for the 360o Camera system and airmatic MB thought I had paid enough so replaced the money receptacle with the camera button, the parking sensor button than was displaced from the area around the Comand control by the airmatic raise car button. Same effect can be achieved with the driver aids package.

Attachments

• BE9930E3-3119-49C1-A3C4-8AE91421B47E.jpeg
    BE9930E3-3119-49C1-A3C4-8AE91421B47E.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
From the W205 Handbook it's a card/coin holder.
Cockpit.JPGCp.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom