What is this plug called and where to buy it from?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dj_factor

Guys do you know what is this power plug/connector called. Its a 3 Wire plug that goes into the Cd changer to power it. Also if I was to buy it, where can I buy it from. Please let me know.
Many thanks

isoplug.jpg

I think it's called the power and DB2 wake up connection?
MB Dealer should know, I think I paid about £17 for mine.
Alfie.....

Thanks Nibbo, Im having trouble with this plug. Its got the middle wire rusted somehow and due to that the current isnt passing by to the cd changer. i had tried to mend it somehow 2 weeks back but it seems to have problem again. Want to change it completely and the nearest MB dealer is about 16.7 miles. Is there an alternative to MB, I have maplin close to me if they store it or any other hardware shop. any ideas.
Thanks

Post the model and year of your car and I am sure someone will let you know what part number you require.
When you have the part number click HERE and type it in to get a price.
They do disounted parts online and deliver within a couple of days.

The car is a S320 - 2000 Year Model

Surprised there are no suggestions Dj.
Try the 'Request a Part' tab on the web link in post #4 above.
Fill in the form and they will try to work out what the part is and send you a quote for it.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck.

Connector body is part number A029 545 55 28
I'm pretty sure that the contacts that go inside are A008 545 63 26 (0.5->0.75mm2)

Cheers
Richard

[edit, the contacts are called MQS, you may be able to get them somewhere else than a MB dealer)

Thanks guys, I just had a bad day today. There was an attempted car theft on my car and some lowlife has smashed my car . Im really down becoz of it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom