What is wrong with this picture?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How about this one then?

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 226
Car in bay 2 using bay 1's fuel line ?

There allowing smoking on the forcourt, ashtrays on the tables?

**** t567 beat me

No wait..... Its Italy, best icecream in the world and they are selling crap Walls ice-cream :bannana:

No wait..... Its Italy, best icecream in the world and they are selling crap Walls ice-cream :bannana:

Algida in Italy to be precise (same Unilever brand under different name), but I get your point ;)

Algida_logo-1-.svg

Two different "produced by" lines?

Produced by fish (which seems unlikely...)?

Yes... :D

I supposed they meant to say 'produced from imported fish'... otherwise some would say that the whole issue of employing migrant workers is out of control!

Last edited:
I wonder who decided to altar it?

I don't like the font, either.

It looks odd when you come from where I was standing.

The actual entrance is to right of the picture, where the path continues alongside the building.

So it makes sense if you come from the front of the building - the sign is clearly visible from the main gate, as it is located at the end of a long path going alongside the building. And you will have passed by the entrance before you actually reached the sign.

But if you arrive from the car park at the rear, it makes no sense because the entrance only becomes apparent once you've turned the corner to the right.

It looks odd when you come from where I was standing.

The actual entrance is to right of the picture, where the path continues alongside the building.

So it makes sense if you come from the front of the building - the sign is clearly visible from the main gate, as it is located at the end of a long path going alongside the building. And you will have passed by the entrance before you actually reached the sign.

But if you arrive from the car park at the rear, it makes no sense because the entrance only becomes apparent once you've turned the corner to the right.

Perhaps it's a sign! :)

And this :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170801-193901.jpg
    Screenshot_20170801-193901.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom