What is wrong with this picture?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Outside a newly-built block of apartments.

12th-January-2018-074.jpg
Sign missing the word 'car' at the end? Some people share, you know.

Outside a newly-built block of apartments.

12th-January-2018-074.jpg
Well , I'm a homeowner , so I suppose I can park there , even though I don't live there .

The sign just says you have to be a homeowner , doesn't specify it has to be a home at that location .

Same with these 'Residents Parking Only' signs - they never specify that you have to reside THERE , we are ALL resident somewhere or other .

I thought the answer was going to be that it’s gin with no alcohol in it - what could be more wrong than that! :dk:
Exactly.

To compound the error, it was me who bought it :wallbash: Dashing around Tesco with my glasses steaming up whilst wearing a mask I spotted gin on offer at an amazing price so I grabbed it and put it in my basket. It wasn’t till I got home that I discovered the heinous crime I’d committed.

It gets worse.

I drank some and it was
awful. Phew!

Exactly.

To compound the error, it was me who bought it :wallbash: Dashing around Tesco with my glasses steaming up whilst wearing a mask I spotted gin on offer at an amazing price so I grabbed it and put it in my basket. It wasn’t till I got home that I discovered the heinous crime I’d committed.

It gets worse.

I drank some and it was
awful. Phew!

You can revive it - just add pure alcohol, job done:

Eesti-Piiritus.jpg

You can revive it - just add pure alcohol, job done:

Eesti-Piiritus.jpg
I’ve always wondered what the hell that drink was used for?! Stripping paint, maybe, but as a drink I can’t imagine it having a use.

Traffic is forbidden past the wait here on red sign. :doh:

Correct... motor vehicles to be precise. So it seems that the temporary traffic light is aimed only at cyclists... who are well known for their observation or red traffic lights... not :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom