What is your favourite beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
Probably the most important question in the world..........?

My favourite lager is Stella Artois. Its the only one with taste and you don't have to drink 15 pints to get pissed.

My favourite bitter is HSB by gales (now Fullers) The taste is very interesting and full of character.....also it was brewed 20's from my family home.

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Don't do beer:p And after the hangover I've been nursing all day today - not sure I'm going to do gin again either :eek: :( :eek:

My favourite Lager was Kronenbourg 1664. However with the advancing years, my intestines have decided to reject Lager;)

Beer as in that warm stuff that has froth on top like you get out of a sewer pipe is just that! Why put something that looks like its been through a digestive system once already, through your body again.

Spirits - cointreau or a small drambuie. Dont do whiskey since I drank a whole bottle when I was 19 and went blind temporarily. Hangover from hell and havn't touched it since.

Wines - Love them. Especially a really nice rioja like a Faustino 1 or a nice Barolo. Whites - cant beat a nice Chablis grand cru.

Jd............

Sol/Corona & wedge of lime

Fosters used to be good................................then we started making it!! So did Lamot, Black Swan, Becks on draught. I could go on

Like the real beers myself, bit of 'Bishops Finger' followed by some 'Old Tom' and to finish a nice 'Sheep Sh*g' :D

My ex mrs used to love an evening on "the bishops finger"

Had an outstanding pint of Boddingtons Gold once. Don't know if you can still get it.

Thwaites Lancaster Bomber is a decent local brew, and Black Sheep is a good contender from "the other place".

Oh, and I gave up drinking last year. :rolleyes:

Not sure how this is related to Mercedes-Benz or motoring, though... :confused: ;)

There is more to life than MB. There is beer too don't you know!!

A Big Bottle of Tiger .... :rock:

Or a San Miguel .....

No beer for me thanks, glass of white wine and then vodka and lemonade!

Cheap night out then Gina ? ;)

Cheap night out then Gina ? ;)

Me? Oh yes, doesn't take me much to get drunk, last time I drank I felt tipsy on the first glass! Terrible! Vodka and Lemonade goes down so easily that after a few of them I'm a liability! :p :D

A Big Bottle of Tiger .... :rock:

Or a San Miguel .....

Depending on whether you've got Thai or Tapas for tea?? :D

Noticed just recently that San Miguel has all of a sudden turned expensive and trendy - when did that happen??

Guinness !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom