What is your hobby?

• Thread starter Deleted member 150136
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I fly a paramotor..

Sunset-PPG.jpg

PPG-8300.jpg

.......and i have four motorcycles, but i`m not going to post any pictures because they`re horrible ratty old things and most users of this forum with shiny MB`s would have an apoplectic fit if they allowed their gaze to rest upon the visually offensive content within.

I fly a paramotor..

Sunset-PPG.jpg

PPG-8300.jpg

.......and i have four motorcycles, but i`m not going to post any pictures because they`re horrible ratty old things and most users of this forum with shiny MB`s would have an apoplectic fit if they allowed their gaze to rest upon the visually offensive content within.
wow, that looks........high!

I packed in rallying a while back, the only motorsport I occasionally take part in now is 4x4 trials when I have time.

Mostly pedal power these days....P1290546.JPG
This was a recent 25 mile time trial, another one coming up on Sunday.
Other hobbies include being a hoarder and trying to find or build places to put stuff I have hoarded.

Cockfosters........

I packed in rallying a while back, the only motorsport I occasionally take part in now is 4x4 trials when I have time.

Mostly pedal power these days....View attachment 112204
This was a recent 25 mile time trial, another one coming up on Sunday.
Other hobbies include being a hoarder and trying to find or build places to put stuff I have hoarded.
Could I ask why the tricycle?

I also have a few oddball motorbikes, and I collect new retro bmxs

I play competitive Carpet Bowls all year round although it has been on hold since last March. Hopefully we will get the leagues back up and running later this year.

I also read a lot and cut the grass.

Now where's me pipe and slippers.

Have always enjoyed fishing, be it coarse, sea or poaching, (game or fluff chuckin’). enjoy painting watercolours and like to turn a decent piece of wood into sawdust, beer gardens, basic mechanics and tinkering, however since taking a year, now two, off work, have done none of it. Just too busy.. seems that swmbo had other ideas for the year so “chores“ almost done then back to hobbies and work, perhaps, as seemed to have far more time for them when I was working.

oh and dark Rum.

Could I ask why the tricycle?

I also have a few oddball motorbikes, and I collect new retro bmxs
Certainly. I have balance problems (I'm autistic and this is fairly common effect of it)
I can ride a bike, not particularly well and is always garunteed to end up in a heap on the ground a few times a ride, not so much a problem in the woods or mud, but high speed or on the road is not a good idea. So racing, commuting, touring and audax is all done on my trike. They do have there own unique characteristics and a are very different to ride but very enjoyable at the same time.

Nothing better for me than being out on the bank with a rod in my hand, and if im in Ireland its even better !

Attachments

• 14560012_529399940602544_1682864576276264568_o.jpg
    14560012_529399940602544_1682864576276264568_o.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 11
Finally got out for a ride on my eMTB today, with my son riding my Elsworth Epiphany.

2 wheels and 4.

The current fleet includes 3 x 4.2 V8's :)

Attachments

• RICK MONKEY.jpg
    RICK MONKEY.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1265.jpeg
    IMG_1265.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • Prestige-3092s.JPG
    Prestige-3092s.JPG
    554.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 109308750_3347399288625644_1787467325872491407_o.jpg
    109308750_3347399288625644_1787467325872491407_o.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1113 (1).jpeg
    IMG_1113 (1).jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 14
Driving round in circles as quickly as possible. BMW. I apologise.

Climbing mountains, alone or with the gang.

And Caterham sevens. I have a bad thing going on with them...

I have two. I really should seek medical advice...

Last edited:
Driving round in circles as quickly as possible. BMW. I apologise.

Climbing mountains, alone or with the gang.

And Caterham sevens. I have a bad thing going on with them...

I have two. I really should seek medical advice...
Is that Goodwood? I'm guessing you're another Sussex man?

Post them anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom