Car
S204 C250 CDI AMG Sport
No , I'm not a Spencer .

SW18

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S212 E500 Sport
Please can somebody explain DI vessels?! I googled it but am still mystified... Being regularly frustrated by the difficulty of cleaning a black car (how many times do I have to go back over it with the drying cloth to catch all the little drips that sneak out of the light clusters and windows corners...? :crazy:) I’m interested to learn more!

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series
Please can somebody explain DI vessels?! I googled it but am still mystified... Being regularly frustrated by the difficulty of cleaning a black car (how many times do I have to go back over it with the drying cloth to catch all the little drips that sneak out of the light clusters and windows corners...? :crazy:) I’m interested to learn more!
Imagine a canister not dissimilar to a diver’s air tank - with an inlet and an outlet - which you connect in like with your hose pipe. Best to connect it at the opposite end to the tap to mi

You wash your car without it connected, as normal, and as long as the car doesn’t dry then you just connect it for the final rinse. You can use it with a jet wash or a conventional trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom