What makes you cringe...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tpwuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 BlueTEC W212
....My wife this morning said she wanted to take the CLK out! :crazy: :eek: :( :wallbash:

Which made me cringe!

:doh: Spoken like a true MCP (No offense intended, it’s what my other half said when I read your comment to her :D).

Mine takes ours out all the time. Hey why not? She looks after it, parks it with consideration and doesn’t curb it. No problem, it'll be fine, relax :thumb:

:doh: Spoken like a true MCP (No offense intended, it’s what my other half said when I read your comment to her :D).

Mine takes ours out all the time. Hey why not? She looks after it, parks it with consideration and doesn’t curb it. No problem, relax :thumb:

Why not? Coz my better half is quite the opposite to yous! :doh:

mine has just learnt to drive and is now insisting that i put her on the insurance for mine.

i told her she had two hopes, and one of them was bob.

and for the MCP response, i also said "look i don't ask to mess about in YOUR kitchen... don't ask to drive MY car" although in my defence she's a chef... she's REALLY protective about that kitchen

Why not? Coz my better half is quite the opposite to yous! :doh:

Opps :eek: Oh dear you need perhaps to err, educate her? :)

Last edited:
What's the female equivalent of MCP ?

Oh, I say ! MCP?;)

Women can be just as chauvinistic..... so what do we call them ?
Female Chauvinistic .... err, what ?

Not Pig (that'd be rude, and likely to cause trouble !).

FC Beaver, perhaps ?:p

i cant trust ne1 else with my car..... it really does make me cringe... they say only you know your car best and i think that is very true ey guys???? and girls :p ???

Illustration of FCB....

Just to expand on, and illustrate, my point above...

I tell all of my pub-buddies, that Mrs Philnix #2 and I are blissfully happy.

She tells her girly lunch mates that
"there is no such thing as an ugly rich bloke ".

:p

What makes me cringe

People using words like 'gotten' and 'upcoming'.

FFS the correct words are 'got' and 'forthcoming'.

What makes me cringe is people who use the word 'LIKE' four times in one sentence. :wallbash:

and for the MCP response, i also said "look i don't ask to mess about in YOUR kitchen... don't ask to drive MY car"

Now I have coffee sprayed all over my laptop

We are lucky in my house, my wife doesn't like big cars and has no interest in driving anything apart from her Golf.

Back on topic, the one thing that makes me cringe is the guys in the local car park with their bucket of muddy water wanting to wash my car for me while I'm shopping :eek:

We are lucky in my house, my wife doesn't like big cars and has no interest in driving anything apart from her Golf.

Hmm that sounds familiar....The Golf however seems to have grown a V8 and looks to have assumed a E Class shape:doh:

Any old chavmobile that has been 'modified' to look like some type of track car (huge spoiler, all kinds of bodykit hanging over the edges, lowered etc etc), that and the huge, noisy exhausts that have a penchant for.

Lots of these types in Lincolnshire

receding middle aged white guys with brown leather shoes....

03.jpg

you cant see his shoes but they are definitely brown...

receding middle aged white guys with brown leather shoes....

you cant see his shoes but they are definitely brown...

or men with brown belts and black shoes

Not judo related by the way :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom