What Mercedes magazines do you buy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deletedmember130310

Most manufacturers have at least one enthusiast magazine available from their local newsagent but I'm having difficulty finding one for Mercedes.

I've joined the Mercedes Benz club so I will receive the "Gazette" but I'd like to know what else is out there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

ME0416.png

Not Mercedes but I always buy Classic & Sportscar and Practical Classics.

I have been buying C&S since I was 18. 32 years!

There's also Classic Mercedes too.

I'm not a great fan of single marque magazines, although the Gazette used to have some seriously mad letters - along the lines of "My 190E was struck by a highly dangerous conker yesterday and we survived without any injury, a real tribute to Mercedes build quality that we could easily open the doors and there wasn't a scratch on the car". Nowadays it's all a bit, well, dull.

Most manufacturers have at least one enthusiast magazine available from their local newsagent but I'm having difficulty finding one for Mercedes.

I've joined the Mercedes Benz club so I will receive the "Gazette" but I'd like to know what else is out there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
As a member of the official mercedes benz club you should also receive the rather plush international Mercedes-Benz classicmagazine altho you probably missed the January one.

I get both weekly magazines, adverts much the same, contents different and interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom