what mobile phone do you own ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Be interested to know what you others think of the 850i. I am really disappointed with it. Find the semi touch screen a pain in the a*** and that it freezes for a few seconds while you're in the middle of somthing. Texting with that navigation device is a nightmare, I'm always catching it mid word with my nails so have to go and rewrite half my messages.

As you can see - I'm not actually very happy with it. But is it just me?

Blackberry 8800, I like the full size keyboard.

using a nokia 6300
bt want a 6500 classic!

not bad phones mate but the 6301 has come out way better software on it also has wifi enabled ! and i had a 6500 classic but it ended up dying as it fell in a puddle of water

Nokia n95, I wanted wireless for free internet calls when I'm abroad :) I must be one of the lucky few as I've never had problems with it.

My N95 works brilliantly. I've not had a single problem with it. Battery life was pretty bad at first but as the months have gone by it lasts longer and longer. Still not great but last a few days easily.

I've got a 3G contract so a decent speed of internet access and live TV too.

I use the car sat nav which works fine and have ordnance survey mapping on it too. A great tool for walking and when compared with a dedicated handheld GPS was just as accurate.

Samsung e900. Form over function:devil: I don't like it at all. Touch screen is a b*%%?y nuisance, battery life is rubbish and no voice dialling.

Also use a SE v600i which has every function I want. I still don't know why I bothered to upgrade.

I'm not bothered about cameras, MP3 players or texting for me it's a phone!

Samsung e900. Form over function:devil: I don't like it at all. Touch screen is a b*%%?y nuisance, battery life is rubbish and no voice dialling.

Also use a SE v600i which has every function I want. I still don't know why I bothered to upgrade.

I'm not bothered about cameras, MP3 players or texting for me it's a phone!

samsung e900 lol thats the same phone my sister uses and i like it because it helps me out at night looking for my bedroom if we have a power cut haha as its got a powerfull torch on it other than that the touch screen can be a pain at times and about the battery life how long does it last ? as if its really bad your battery might need changing !

Nokia N73 for me and Nokia 6300 for her. They were the only real options to get a free PS3 and a free laptop on contract in time for xmas...

Plus the N73 runs tomtom.

k810i for me.

I had the 800i for a year or so but I found the lense cover a bit iffy, it kept sliding off in my pocket. I think the 810i is pretty much the same phone with a case makeover but it does ok, decent features, not a bad camera, nice clear display etc.

Portzy.

Nokia N73 for me and Nokia 6300 for her. They were the only real options to get a free PS3 and a free laptop on contract in time for xmas...

Plus the N73 runs tomtom.

n73 is very cool espically with tomtom installed and the 6300 are goiod fones until they fall thats when there software starts messing up !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom