what mp3 player?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stormav

Car
e220 estate
hi all

now that i have come to the conclusion my phone will never work with my car , what portable mp3 player with bluetooth is compatable with MB?

i have a e220 blue motion on a 12 plate .

please please respond as magic fm is killing me.......

Why won't it? Have you connected your phone via Bluetooth? It took me 45 minutes of trying, watching the tutorial video over and over till it finally connected

If not then install a parrot system, I've seen your other threads regarding your Satnav and the short postcode entry isn't the end of the world, especially if you have the street name and number. Quick look on google maps on your phone will always pinpoint you the final few hundred yards if need be

I'm sure you have the USB aux why not load a USB up with a tonne of music? There's even USB DAB sticks you can buy to receive DAB radio... which is beyond me why people spend silly money on DAB conversions. Missus has one plugged into her car

i have the usb dongle in the arm rest , can i just connect a usb stick into that with music on and hey presto? the phone works via bluetooth for calls and the such but does not stream music thru as comes up with media device not compatible or the such like....
am i being real thick here ?

Why won't it? Have you connected your phone via Bluetooth? It took me 45 minutes of trying, watching the tutorial video over and over till it finally connected

If not then install a parrot system, I've seen your other threads regarding your Satnav and the short postcode entry isn't the end of the world, especially if you have the street name and number. Quick look on google maps on your phone will always pinpoint you the final few hundred yards if need be

I'm sure you have the USB aux why not load a USB up with a tonne of music? There's even USB DAB sticks you can buy to receive DAB radio... which is beyond me why people spend silly money on DAB conversions. Missus has one plugged into her car

Interested in the USB DAB STICK :thumb:

stormav said:
i have the usb dongle in the arm rest , can i just connect a usb stick into that with music on and hey presto? the phone works via bluetooth for calls and the such but does not stream music thru as comes up with media device not compatible or the such like.... am i being real thick here ?

You should be able to mate providing it's connected to the appropriate stereo connection. Via USB if it's anything like mine it won't be the loudest, I believe there may be a firmware update for that though, best person on here to ask about that is Richard

Regarding streaming music through Bluetooth I don't think many do that, I know when I used to use my phone for google maps in the work van the directions would (on and off) come through the audio as if it was a call (parrot Bluetooth system) but I was never able to figure out how to do the same with music

alzieboy said:

I'll ask her where she got it and will report back :thumb: When we first met I was impressed that she had 1xtra on in an 03 plate Micra!

will give it a go ,thanks for taking the time fella

alzieboy said:

This is it so she says, it's not direct USB plug in like I thought it was when I saw it, it connects to her headunit via jack input but that should be alright with us as the majority of our cars have the AUX jack on put :)

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/9153219.htm

We've been all over the midlands with this on and I've never noticed a drop in signal :)

Sorry to hijack an old thread but she'd actually bought me one for Xmas :)

image-1069073907.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom