What next in your ideal world ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LTD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Polo GTi (and a travel pass for the train and subway)
Following a conversation with *** this evening, I thought I would pop up a thread since changing cars seems to be a bit of a vogue ...

Rather than a dream garage - what would you change your car for given the ability to fund it within reason ?

For me :

4199486.jpg

to

bentley-continental-gt.jpg

I can see a pattern here...

At this very moment, AWD would be advantageous but not another SUV. Still needs to be fast and seat four. Throw in a fabric hood:

images

To:

images

There's only one car I'd go for over my SL350 right now... SL63 AMG. That'd do nicely :)

When it becomes time to change cars i reckon il be getting a 211 probably a 280 cdi . Il most likely hold out until 2008 cars come to within my budget and that way il benfit from being in the new road tax system .

I'd like to go from my E500 to the new CLS, but since I still need 5 seats it will probably be a Porsche Cayenne.

I was wandering round the local dealer the other day while they were looking for a part they'd lost. There is just nothing in the current line up I particularly aspire to owning.

I do fancy one of those 3.6 AMG W124 estates that are currently up for sale. If I was going to blow a big chunk of cash probably an HJ Mulliner bodied mid 50s Bentley Continental

I do fancy one of those 3.6 AMG W124 estates that are currently up for sale.

+1 :) Actually I fancy that 7.3 S124 but I know that`s not going to happen,so E36 should do

Mine would be a Maserati Granturismo, have been pondering this, but then I get back into the E55 and realise that it would really have to be something very special for me to change.

if it wasn't rusty or leaking oil it would be an upgrade.

a 1998 entry level honda civic 1.2 with electric windows would be good.

In an ideal world, would you have only one car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom