What options do I have?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike21

Car
C-Class Coupe C300
Hi,

I am new to this forum and new to owning a MB. My 'new' MB is a 2019 Class c300 and I am trying to work out exactly the options that are installed. I know this may be obvious to some but when reading the manual there are sections for the optional options and some are not relevent to my MB. I see that some people have worked out the exact specifications from the VIN, is there somewhere I can do this or should I just ask the dealer where I purchased it?

Thanks

Mike

You can ask the dealer for a printout of the car's official Datacard, or you can Google "Mercedes VIN Decoder" and enter your car's VIN to get a copy of the Datacard.

The VIN Decoder can be less accurate than the the official MB Datactd, but it can be obtained quickly abd easily and without leaving your desk....

Also, some members here have signed-up to the MB Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) online, and so if you post your VIN here someone might pick it up and get the Datacard for you.

Also, some members here have signed-up to the MB Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) online, and so if you post your VIN here someone might pick it up and get the Datacard for you.
I want my Datacard. One day I will post my VIN.

Stick your VIN in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom