What price will the W210 E55 get to??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
wow.....thats in insanely good nick. I don't think i've ever seen one of those with such low mileage and the bodywork in such good condition. If I had the cash i'd snap it up for whatever the buyer wanted for it!

It is one of the best ive seen, certainly far better than the two I have!

Agreed - the two I've had have been much poorer
pictures look amazing

That is stupid money for a W210 E55 whatever the condition. At £6100 and not reached it's reserve:wallbash: I do agree it appears a superb example.
For a couple of grand more, a far superior W211 is in reach.

Not a million miles away from me if someone who's definitely interested wants me to have a butchers.

I think I'd rather spend another £4k and have a mint W211 as well.

I know there is more to go wrong with the W211, but they are in different leagues in many respects.

More to go wrong - but better technology, so more reliable to start with??????

I know that car its local to me, I think its already overpriced at the current bid.

I think its already overpriced at the current bid.

How can you say it's overpriced??What is the chances of you finding another like it

Yes you can get a 211 for a bit more but it wont be a 1 owner car with such low mileage

How can you say it's overpriced??What is the chances of you finding another like it

Yes you can get a 211 for a bit more but it wont be a 1 owner car with such low mileage

Agree 100%.

Whatever it sells for, it's worth what somebody is willing to pay. Charles Ironside would ask ten grand plus at a guess, so six grand would be good value. Personally, if I was in the market for one I'd happily pay six grand plus for it as it would make a tried and rough three grand one look expensive.

You really think it is that good? As I say local to me and looks nothing special and

It's from Rotherham, nuff said :D

Not as straight as it looks.

o/s/r bumper not aligned properly,
looks like body shop dust under the bonnet.

How can you say it's overpriced??

What is the value of a 1999 (so its not a facelift) E240/280/320 in A1 condition which can only be assumed by those photos. In the flesh it could have hidden problems. I'd say between £2k - £3k. Add around £2-£2.5kk for the fact its an AMG and a reasonable figure (to me) would be between £4 - 5.5k tops. The low mileage is just a bonus for a car of that age.
Half the problem is the amount of ropey E55's that come up with owners expecting silly money for them.
It's a 16 year old car when said and done.

Whatever it sells for, it's worth what somebody is willing to pay.

This will be the telling factor. Maybe even a dealer if he thinks he can make something on it.;)

I'd love to know what the panel think mine is worth then, as I will probably sell it next year now I've got an R8 coming.

WP_20150819_13_39_05_Pro_zpstqxfiyc8.jpg

1997 230 CLK sport manual, originally with Brabus Tuning suspension, brakes, exhaust, now replaced due to age. Full history from MB and Brabus from Day 1. folders full of receipts for every bit of work done. Azurite blue with not one spot of rust (as those who have seen it will testify) Orion grey leather. 80,000 miles, oil changed every 3000 or at least twice per year, only used as a weekender, Sunroof, climate, maintained to incredibly high standard (probably my OCD :D)

So what It worth, I think I know what its worth but whats your call? dont worry you wont offend me

Here is the WBAC Offer, PMSL at that one :wallbash:

WBAC_zpsihg9mdhj.jpg

flango said:
I'd love to know what the panel think mine is worth then, as I will probably sell it next year now I've got an R8 coming. 1997 230 CLK sport manual, originally with Brabus Tuning suspension, brakes, exhaust, now replaced due to age. Full history from MB and Brabus from Day 1. folders full of receipts for every bit of work done. Azurite blue with not one spot of rust (as those who have seen it will testify) Orion grey leather. 80,000 miles, oil changed every 3000 or at least twice per year, only used as a weekender, Sunroof, climate, maintained to incredibly high standard (probably my OCD :D) So what It worth, I think I know what its worth but whats your call? dont worry you wont offend me Here is the WBAC Offer, PMSL at that one :wallbash:

It won't be a lot, more than wbac circa £1k, hope that doesn't enrage you.

It won't be a lot, more than wbac circa £1k, hope that doesn't enrage you.

No not at all I was hoping it was worth a tad more than £1k but we'll see. Not desperate to sell and its probably worth more to me as a spare car

flango said:
I'd love to know what the panel think mine is worth then, as I will probably sell it next year now I've got an R8 coming. 1997 230 CLK sport manual, originally with Brabus Tuning suspension, brakes, exhaust, now replaced due to age. Full history from MB and Brabus from Day 1. folders full of receipts for every bit of work done. Azurite blue with not one spot of rust (as those who have seen it will testify) Orion grey leather. 80,000 miles, oil changed every 3000 or at least twice per year, only used as a weekender, Sunroof, climate, maintained to incredibly high standard (probably my OCD :D) So what It worth, I think I know what its worth but whats your call? dont worry you wont offend me Here is the WBAC Offer, PMSL at that one :wallbash:
The parts you replaced I guess not Brabus ones if they are I would give you more £300;)
Nice looking clk love them let me know how much do you want for it
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom