What private/ personal number plate have got

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ringway said:
A good friend of mine was dyslexic. He's dead now. He choked on his own vimto.

Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac? `he stayed up all not wondering if there could be a dog

I'm sorry but at first glance i read it as Dorks :eek:
Its all in the placing of the screwhead ....
But now you've said that both ways are fitting for me Thanks :crazy:
demo2_zpsf5djxdwv.jpeg

More discrimination of people I see , you must be so proud of your self

It's a JOKE, Deane. You've heard of those, I presume?

What exactly is your problem? Do you feel belittled by me? Do (fairly...) sharp individuals with good English skills, a wry sense of humour and a liking for puns annoy you? More specifically, do I annoy you? If so, I suggest you learn to live with it.

On a public forum, you will inevitably get all sorts of people; some will get on your t1ts, and you will get on some of theirs. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Oh, and by the way:

'Originally Posted by Deane x
Urban Dictionary: Internet Troll'

You might like to read that definition again yourself; you might learn something...

Just ventured onto this thread and found that there appears to be a lack of sense of humour..... I was going to join in the with the dyslexic jokes but best not.......

On another note I was saddened to hear that the inventor of predictive text died last week.
His funfair will be hello on sundial.

Last edited:
Just about to sell P3 MOW but still have J777 MOW on the W124.

Here's mine:

By the way, you all know that DNA stands for National Dyslexic Association?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 29
It's a JOKE, Deane. You've heard of those, I presume?

What exactly is your problem? Do you feel belittled by me? Do (fairly...) sharp individuals with good English skills, a wry sense of humour and a liking for puns annoy you? More specifically, do I annoy you? If so, I suggest you learn to live with it.

On a public forum, you will inevitably get all sorts of people; some will get on your t1ts, and you will get on some of theirs. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Oh, and by the way:

'Originally Posted by Deane x
Urban Dictionary: Internet Troll'

You might like to read that definition again yourself; you might learn something...
Lol oh so it was a joke that makes it ok then ...not ...unreal

Yes, you are quite correct. It was not unreal. :D

W777 AMG is on one of my CLK's. I was hoping that as Mercedes like to designate cars with 'W' (W205 etc) they might bring out a really special W777, in which case an AMG version would suit this plate nicely.

btw (by the way), instead of ruining my plate with screw heads, I mounted Richbrook stainless steel on to the vehicle, then mounted the plates using a mix of the double sided sticky pads supplied, and silicone sealant to ensure the plates don't comes off easily.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0030GOF66/?tag=amazon0e9db-21

Now, if anyone says that this is short sighted, and that if I had to remove them, it'll make a mess of the Richbrooks, I have a limitless supply of silicone sealant. Besides, apart from a plate change, how many people remove number plates as a matter of course?

As for dyslexics, I was invited to a goat party once, dressed in a toga.

NOMONEYBUTAMERC said:
769 STA on an old (98) but very tidy C240. The car was a gift , the plate is "on loan" for a couple of years.
I know the guy who has 1 STA, 2 STA, 3 STA, and iirc a couple of others on the sequence. Look good together.

View attachment 53306

Last edited:
I have X666 ALX on my RS Megane 225 and T121 NGO on my little RS Twingo 133.

I have Y111 HOT I'm putting up for sale as I took it off another RS Megane I've just sold to make way for the CLS. Never sold a place before so will see how that goes.

Would like a plate for the CLS but not sure what to go for.

I have had my personal number plate for almost 15 years now.

The smiles it brings to others is constant every time I go out.
Every day I can see someone either laughing, pointing or making comments.

The Plate:

BOL10K

My accountant had VIP 1 (before Abramovich) on a 360 (iirc) around 2001/2. Said he paid £100k for it, but sold it when folks were expecting a celebrity to be at the wheel, and instead got a fat, balding, middle aged man (Sorry Andrew).

I have had my personal number plate for almost 15 years now.

The smiles it brings to others is constant every time I go out.
Every day I can see someone either laughing, pointing or making comments.

The Plate:

BOL10K

GT6S6ozD.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom