What private/ personal number plate have got

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deane x

Car
C350e S205 2016
What private number plate /plates have you got and what does it mean , I will start this off my plate is M2GA X I think it's self-explanatory my next plate will be BO66LS X = BOGGIS but got to wait for that one

I have a few , C4 FEW which was C4FE W (on my ML ) but now spaced as it should be after getting done by the police last year ,,, as a chef and run a restaurant and cafe it was nice to have like that .... Also got EDZ 470 on my SL , was my late fathers number ,,, got GL56JON on retention , was on my 56 plate gl I had new then and my name .... Got MB09CLK on retention too was in my 09 plate clk , and ML55NEW which was on my ML WHEN NEW IN 55 ,,,,

My SL came with an Irish plate ; I have no real interest in these things but my sister is keen to have it , so I have told her she is welcome to it and I will be happy for the car to go back to a K prefix plate .

I have V12 GSW which is my initials....

I wanted V8 but it was gone -- still, might own a V12 one day who knows.

On the matter of private plates, always check with DVLA before buying one from one of these plate sales places.

I bought mine for £250 - it was advertised on one of the Plate sales places for £1500!!!!!

I was uhming and ahhing - couldn't really afford at the time, so I thought I'd put my initials into the DVLA site, and it came up - it appears these plate places just list all the plates at the DVLA, and if someone buys one they go and buy it off DVLA!

Did the same for our daughter, bought hers off DVLA after we saw it advertised on a plate site for well over triple what we paid......

Currently I have 700PP which I bought in 1973, 700JP on my 500SL W231, and 900PP on my ML. I used to have MY60BRA on my cobra replica until I sold it.

Paul P

I will start this off my plate is M2GA X I think it's self-explanatory

Not to me, it's not. M2GA = M2GA. It could be some sort of radio callsign, I suppose, but it doesn't spell anything :fail

mine.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 106
and my old car.

Attachments

• web5.jpg
    web5.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 92
I have V12 GSW which is my initials....

I wanted V8 but it was gone -- still, might own a V12 one day who knows.

On the matter of private plates, always check with DVLA before buying one from one of these plate sales places.

I bought mine for £250 - it was advertised on one of the Plate sales places for £1500!!!!!

I was uhming and ahhing - couldn't really afford at the time, so I thought I'd put my initials into the DVLA site, and it came up - it appears these plate places just list all the plates at the DVLA, and if someone buys one they go and buy it off DVLA!

Did the same for our daughter, bought hers off DVLA after we saw it advertised on a plate site for well over triple what we paid......
your right there I found my plate on e bay 3 times what I payed from new reg but e bay has a good search engine ,so you put in funny private plates and it comes up with some good ones ,find the one you like put in the reg on new reg and buy from them or dvla , good way to make money for some people ,sell stuff you don't have for more money that its worth ,it happends all the time

WoW! The very rare V88 engine! Eat your hearts out, V12 owners....

Not to me, it's not. M2GA = M2GA. It could be some sort of radio callsign, I suppose, but it doesn't spell anything :fail

Looks better on plate .....thought there would be one like you , I suppose you have your initials on your plate which no one a part from you know what the hell it is :fail

WoW! The very rare V88 engine! Eat your hearts out, V12 owners....

Wow. Ever considered a career in comedy......... I thought not..

RW10BYE I get a lot of comments on it as I'm sure a lot of others do

Looks better on plate .....thought there would be one like you , I suppose you have your initials on your plate which no one a part from you know what the hell it is :fail

I'm usually good with these, some I find if I squint are clearer but I'm not sure what yours is meant to say?

I suppose you have your initials on your plate which no one a part from you know what the hell it is :fail

That's me :fail 'ed then. What a tw*t I feel now.:wallbash:

That's me :fail 'ed then. What a tw*t I feel now.:wallbash:
Not a dig at You or any one else just E55BOL for his digs at me and others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom