What product do you use on your interior plastics?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baron_Samedi

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK200K
As the title really.

Is aerospace 303 protectorant the way to go?

Err I use pledge.... You taking the p*$% with the aerospace stuff?

Blimey its only a car not a Vulcan bomber..

I just use a damp cloth, I hate shiny silicone covered plastic.

Meguirs(?) Quick detailing spray. No shine and nice smell :)

I have used all sorts of dashboard/plastic, restorer/cleaner protectors. Some make the dashboard so shiny it causes a really bad reflection in the windscreen. Others make things too shiny they look fake and OTT. Some of the 'Matt' dressings do nothing. I have tried cheap and expensive ones and I have always come back to the same prouct.....please don't laugh......Total (as in the petrol station) do thier own brand of dash wipes. There great! Not too shiny, but enough to show that you have used the product and a pleasant, not too overpowering smell, with a long lasting effect, and no stickyness. God, I should write a review for AutoExpress or something:D

Mer, a gel that works on all things plastic car or bike, Halfrauds and supermarkets.

I always go for the household polish, i find it gives the best finish and its not like the wife uses it much in the house anyway!!!

I always go for the household polish, i find it gives the best finish and its not like the wife uses it much in the house anyway!!!

Too shiny. Don't like the fact that the car smells like the dining table:(

We use a vinyl cleaner we get off the autoglym guy.

I like it because it isnt like the ultra-shiny silicone other car dealers use, I hate that shiny silicone, it just looks tacky.

The Autoglym interior cleaner for vinyl / carpet / plastics is superb. It also works on cloth and leather seats

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

pledge dusting cloths - picks up all the dust, no residue

Ade

Nice thought as an interim clean Ade B,

But I need something a bit more medieval to clean off some of the marks left by the previous owner...

Try baby wipes to get rid of the marks - cheapest ones normally work fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom