What should be correct pressure 19" AMG alloys.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Merkaholic

Car
Mercedes CLS 320cdi
Evening chaps. I got a 2009 320 cdi amg. It has the 19'" amg alloys. Unfortunately i cant remember the tyre sizes precisely but i think 235 35 19 front and 285 30 19 at rear. I was wondering what should be the correct pressures. I did check for it on the doors but it was in a different numerical format to which the tyre pressure machine conforms to. Whislt on the subject of tyre pressure, does it make a difference to the mpg?

Many thanks.

Evening chaps. I got a 2009 320 cdi amg. It has the 19'" amg alloys. Unfortunately i cant remember the tyre sizes precisely but i think 235 35 19 front and 285 30 19 at rear. I was wondering what should be the correct pressures. I did check for it on the doors but it was in a different numerical format to which the tyre pressure machine conforms to. Whislt on the subject of tyre pressure, does it make a difference to the mpg?

Many thanks.
Surely just convert? I assume you had readings in Bar?

1 Bar = Approximately 14.5 PSI which is the average atmospheric pressure at sea level.

Thanks chaps........will try and crack a brain cell now lol

Just topped up tyre pressure.........blody hek.......pressures were all over the place........fronts 24/26 backs 26/28.

One of the reasons for tyre pressures all over the place this time of year is the colder weather.

Best everyone checks their tyres as they will all need inflating by around 4psi in this winter type weather.

Although one can say when running they should be the same temp. as in the Summer they simply don`t reach that temp. in Winter when driving.

I have 19in AMGs on mine and I run them at 30 all around.

Any higher and the ride feels like it will knock your fillings out on the slightest bump.

Also, heavily over or under inflated tyres will wear quicker.

I had this problem also, but used to run as 23 front and rear;
unless I had a heavy load in the back - (it was the W204 estate).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom