What the hell is this! Nasty!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
pure UGLY!

Image(702).jpg

Last edited:
jeez can we drop the swearing already; this forum is littered with it lately, all trying to bypass the filters :(

better?
apologies.. didnt know anyone else was trying so hard to swear lol

could a moderator take out the **beep** bit in the title.. i tried to edit it from the first post, but it hasnt corrected the amendments to the thread view page

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the boss's post :rolleyes: that car is awful. A tragedy that something so bad could happen to something so nice.

Peoples tastes in all things vary and that's what makes life interesting. If everyone liked the same tastes as you it would be a very bland boring world.

This forum has always appeared to me to be one of the few all members of a family can enjoy, so cut the foul language.

peoples tastes in all things vary and that's what makes life interesting. If everyone liked the same tastes as you it would be a very bland boring world.

This forum has always appeared to me to be one of the few all members of a family can enjoy, so cut the foul language.

i have already asked for the amendments

thanks

Peoples tastes in all things vary and that's what makes life interesting. If everyone liked the same tastes as you it would be a very bland boring world.

It does take all sorts to make the world I suppose.

Avoid barryhoys whatever you do, but will try and limit my usuage of bad words (as I sometimes do it).

Still don't like the car mind you.

if you got the cash to do that then fair play! i like it

Not having a go but isn't 'jeez' swearing too? Or is it blasphemy?

I get confused.

I quite like that, nice reply.

It gets worse its not even a CLK500 or something that at least moves...

its a

MERCEDES CLK270 CDI AVAN'DE A COUPE 2685cc (01-01-2005) DIESEL

on the plate checker :)

I considered the possibility of it being ironic but thought it too clumsy & obvious.

Proof that money doesn't buy taste. :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom