What the hell is this! Nasty!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Noted that it looks like an Essex registration - Wayne must have won some big money on the dogs.........

Sorry, I'm all for people expressing themselves in their car, but this one looks a bit like the owner has expressed himself a little too much - all over the roof of the car in fact. It just doesn't work for me, but hey ho - each to their own, if it makes the owner happy then that's OK I suppose

I seriously thought that was one of those spy shots of a new car at first because of the colouring and the blacked out rear lights and stupid exhausts. It looks unbelievably bad if you ask me. :doh:

I seriously thought that was one of those spy shots of a new car at first because of the colouring and the blacked out rear lights and stupid exhausts. It looks unbelievably bad if you ask me. :doh:

lol

when he drove, the exhaust rattled and moved so much, and further more, they wernt even aligned..

what a WASTE of money lol

lol

when he drove, the exhaust rattled and moved so much, and further more, they wernt even aligned..

what a WASTE of money lol

Has the car's insurance been informed of the "modification" and how is the colour discribed on the V5?

Is "naff" a colour?:rolleyes:

perhaps the owner was going for that special 'new prototype testing covered in stick on disguise panels' look

Or perhaps he's just a pillock with no taste

I think its funny.
I wonder how much the owner has lost on its value by doing that?
I would rather drive round in a bemmer.

Well, maybe not. Perhaps that was a bit of an exaggeration.

It's purely a "stealth" disguise for use in central London.

With the car's clever modifications, you can park, free of charge, on zebra crossings without the traffic wardens ever noticing you.

133723804_1fecf01242.jpg

This car allows you to bypass the congestion charge... the camera operators think a zebra has escaped from the zoo instead......

Wait till you see the interior....

zebra_camouflage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom