Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
OMG, How can you ever show you face in daylight behind the wheel of this contraption...

yuk :eek:

[YOUTUBE]oY5JkacxUzQ[/YOUTUBE]

oh dear :confused:

Good lord.

Are those 59 Caddy rear lights?

Dear oh dear oh dear.

Wow, Ferrari have really turned the corner. Beautiful. :ban:

Simply stunning.

Words fail me.

Love the remote just to turn the radio on and then you have to use the volume as normal....

Thing is 'The boss' was looking at these is he thinking of upgrading the 124 :) ~:)

What an utter bag of s***e. They should be a shamed of themselves!

I could only watch 25 sec, had to turn it off. Don't ever show anything like that AGAIN.

Looks like one of the many kits based on the VW Beetle Chassis .

Amazing attention to detail. Especially the bonnet hinges and rear lights. Pure automotive art. Only a Ferrari expert would be able to tell that underneath that beautiful exterior was a Pontiac Fiero, as it's indistinguishable from the real thing :)

amazing attention to detail. Especially the bonnet hinges and rear lights. Pure automotive art. Only a ferrari expert would be able to tell that underneath that beautiful exterior was a pontiac fiero, as it's indistinguishable from the real thing :)

:d:d:d

It's just a laugh though, isn't it. I'd have loved a thing like that when I was 18 :thumb:

Imagine making a long, self indulgent video about your car and then posting it on Youtube?! Who'd do such a thing?

That guy's commentary makes me laugh. "It's supposed to play DVDs on that screen, but it's not, I have no clue why". Marvellous.

ALOT of work went into it though. if the guy likes it and is proud who cares?

Simply stunning.

Words fail me.

Love the remote just to turn the radio on and then you have to use the volume as normal....

Thing is 'The boss' was looking at these is he thinking of upgrading the 124 :) ~:)

lol defo.. cant wait to collect mine.. bespoke hand built...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom