What the .... ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 65149
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 65149

Someone's been sending me texts by mistake.

The first arrived on 7 August: "Have you forgot es ?"

2nd text 13 August: "What you want done to this 55 reg"

3rd text 11 October: "I've took pads out u want me to them back in and leave wheel off so u can check it".

4th text 12 November: "Gint one of the wheel nuts is threaded on axle 2 shall a just leave it till ya come bck"

5th text 15 November: "Karen here gint"

6th text 27 November: "Wat time in morning gint ?"

7th text 30 November: "Its 45 litres in 61 reg eh"

So what's the story? Is it simply an incompetent working on cars? Heaven forbid it's one of our cars! Is the incompetent Karen or did she just borrow the numpty's phone? Is gint the boss, and if so what sort of a name is that?

Do I say nothing and continue to shake my head at the incomprehensible texts? Amusing

Do I send a text back to let the incompetent know they have the wrong number? Boring

Do I start responding to the texts in the guise of gint and give the incompetent some false instructions? :devil: Could be dangerous for the car owner!

yeh sounds like a numpty has got her boss's phone number wrong.

Text back saying ... youre fired..

Last edited:
Text them back saying they have to drop at large amount of cash off at your address

Text them informing them that the next car they're working on should get a free valet...

Won't cost the company too much, and there will be a pleasantly surprised car owner ;)

Text him that you're sorry it has to be this way, but you're running off with his wife.

We will of course want to se the exchanges that follow.

Text her to tell her that sometimes, shards of light beam down from the sun like cupids arrows raining down on her, and that glow of her face shines like a star in the sky at night, when she walks you feel the shudder of the future opening up like the parting see... and does she want to play hide the sausage?

Text her to tell her that sometimes, shards of light beam down from the sun like cupids arrows raining down on her, and that glow of her face shines like a star in the sky at night, when she walks you feel the shudder of the future opening up like the parting see... and does she want to play hide the sausage?

You're a poet with an agenda ... :D

If I tried to send that lot, at the speed my thumbs manage to hit the right keys on my phone the sausage will be well past its sell by date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom