What time do you all go to bed ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tonye

MB Enthusiast
Car
Sl320 2000
Come on use lot, wake up, there's things to fix and discuss after 10pm.

Well I’ve just got out of the bath as I’m feeling crook after my booster yesterday. Nice in a way - some fragrant bubbles, bit of Miles Davis and my lawnmower manual.

Oh you know how to live.😇
Miles is good around this time, and Stan Gets of course.

Around midnight, 1am. I really need to be asleep for 10pm as I need a bit more sleep than average, but with covid, we're currently keeping toddler out of a 'dropping like flies' nursery. So my working from home day is almost a total write off of sub-standard productivity, screaming tantrums and throwing stuff on the floor. And that's just me.
I get my best, productive working hours in between 7am and 8am, and then anything I can manage after the boy goes to sleep, which unfortunately at the moment due to rebellious tendencies, is anything between 8pm and 11pm. So if he goes down around 8-9pm, I can get a good solid 4 hours in.
Before you ask, I'm just taking a quick break via the forum 👍

Basically. Knackered beyond belief.

Currently at about 10.30 to 11 pm as on duty sometime between 4 and 5.00 am to let puppy out for a pee😂 This morning it was me up at 3.00 am and as I couldn’t sleep the pup and I watched Netflix until 6.30 am , slept until 7.00 am then fed him breakfast .

I'm usually up most of the night at work, rained off again so won't be digging up the M6 tonight again lol. So just on the forum larkin about for a while.

Generally somewhere between midnight and 2am, waking at about 7am

Generally somewhere between midnight and 2am, waking at about 7am
You are super lucky being able to survive on 5-7hrs sleep. Imagine if less than 9hrs was very detrimental to everything you did in the day.
9 hours is the upper bound for 'average' by the way, which is regarded as 6-9 hours sleep being 'normal'.
I wish I could 'do a Maggie' and get by on 4 hours sleep!

About now when not working, nighty night 😴

Usually by 11 and awake again at 5;45

I let my body decide and go to sleep when I’m tired, which could be at 2030 or could be 0300. If I go to sleep before I’m tired I tend to wake up too early which I find frustrating!

If Sue and I make it past 10pm nowadays, we pat each other on the back and comment on how Rock & Roll we're becoming!

Wife is off to bed about 9pm, so I get ready to go to the disco,:cool: but because I am old, I can't remember where it is :mad:so off to bed about 10.30- 11,00

Yes my problem is that after lunch I get sleepy and grab a hour snooze,so I go to bed around 11pm but only get 6 hrs unless I am coming down with something ,so a early start because I cannot lay in bed once I have woken up,no alarms as I am retired.

Normally in bed by between 1 and 2am.
Because I’m about retired these days, apart from covering holidays, I just don’t get tired. Normally up by 8am.

It's not what time you go bed, it's how many times you have to get up the night that counts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom