What time do you all go to bed ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I'm ready. :)

Usally around the 0230hrs I don't really sleep much 😴

Now I am older I go to bed earlier. In my 30's when working abroad, I used to work through the entire night before zipping off to the airport on holiday. Travelling back from the Russian Far East, I used to get on the plane at 10am and arrive at Heathrow through Moscow by 10pm the same day. One year, I had to get home from Moscow, and jump in the car to get to Glasgow for a funeral the next day. Once I travelled 1,000 miles in the car non stop from London to Norkoping in Sweden in the s124 4pm - 5pm next day. Nowadays, I look after my Mum, who is in her 80's and she still goes to bed at 2 or 3 in the morning, so I guess its genetic! I look at the seemingly crazy hours and things I did but I enjoyed every minute in my mercs for over 300k miles. Making up for lost time as I only learned to drive at the age of 38.

Rarely before midnight....if I go to bed much before then I'll be wide awake by about 4am. I don't need much sleep...which can be handy as I can do late nights out or long sessions working on cars and still be awake for work. If I get 4 or 5 hours kip that's plenty. I used to sleep rather more....then when I was about 22 or 23 (so about 33 years ago) I was rushed into hospital for a emergency appendectomy....it was a bad one that I had ignored for a while so it burst and I was very ill. Ever since that event I've needed far less sleep.....although no Doctor has ever agreed there could be any sort of link and I've not found anything to back that up on the interwebb.....so it could just be an amazing coincidence.....

Midnight to 12,30 a.m. ... sometimes later.

Legacy of student days, when pubs closed at 11 p.m. and the essays still had to be written for the following day.

An hour ahead of the UK .... which is why I disappear from here earlier than most.

As soon as I wake up in the armchair
Me too.

The time I go to bed is irrelevant, a better question would be what time do I go to sleep! Which is usually part way through a TV programme I particularly wanted to watch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom