What time is it Posh Becks?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E CLASS

Said with a sea faring accent - Its 'Harper Seven'!

Get it?!

Apologies in advance to anyone who may be affected but what is it with 'Seven' as a name for a child?

Giving your children numbers is a very old tradition - the Romans did it, as did the Victorians. Septima (feminine of Septimus) would be the equivalent of seven, or seventh, as they used ordinals. Given however she is number 4, Quarta would be choice.

Perhaps she was conceived on the number 7 bus?

Let's face it seven is a middle name.

What's up with the Harper though???

It's not quite as bad as moon unit Zappa. But it's pretty bad

Giving your children numbers is a very old tradition - the Romans did it, as did the Victorians. Septima (feminine of Septimus) would be the equivalent of seven, or seventh, as they used ordinals. Given however she is number 4, Quarta would be choice.

Perhaps she was conceived on the number 7 bus?

I don't think they're very good with numbers - they must have got confused - a 7 could almost be a 4 upside down I suppose.

I think it's a reference to his IQ.. ;)

Cheers,

Gaz

Cheers,

Gaz

Whether you think David is a bit lacking in some areas, or not, He has been a great role model for youngsters.

I also suspect He couldn't give a rats ass about his intelligence level, he's having a great life.

Whether you think David is a bit lacking in some areas, or not, He has been a great role model for youngsters.

I also suspect He couldn't give a rats ass about his intelligence level, he's having a great life.

Lighten up DM.. it was a joke. David Beckham has never claimed to be a rocket scientist IIRC, he can kick a ball far better than I'll ever be able to and has made a good living out of it in the process.. fair play to him.

Cheers,

Gaz

Cheers,

Gaz

I don't want to get too deep, but if your IQ is below a certain level, aren't you classed as a genius?

Because anyone with half of their faculties should be well towards 80ish?

I don't want to get too deep, but if your IQ is below a certain level, aren't you classed as a genius?

Because anyone with half of their faculties should be well towards 80ish?

The average is around 100. Less than 70ish, and you are special needs/learning difficulty.

The average is around 100. Less than 70ish, and you are special needs/learning difficulty.

Yes, I understand that.

What I'm trying to say is it must be almost impossible to have an IQ of, say, 3?

The 7 refers to his shirt number at Man U - that's what he's said.

Harper must be named after that girly magazine Harpers Bazaar....

An incredibly wealthy..... the less a name actually matters!

Yes, I understand that.

What I'm trying to say is it must be almost impossible to have an IQ of, say, 3?

Your IQ needs to be above a certain level, as opposed to below, to be classified as genius. Something like over 150, 160-ish I think. It would be impossible to measure or register an IQ of 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom