What to buy if you had £20k....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
C55 (W203) or E55 (W211)

Nice little earner!

Kubota L5030 GST Tractor on eBay (end time 08-Jan-10 18:34:51 GMT)

Only £14,000

!Bi(QzMw!2k~$(KGrHqQH-EQEsLpzKKOwBLOkkPOyZ!~~_35.JPG

That'd be a lot of fun round the 'Ring :rolleyes:

I Have mine...The E55K S211, but I do have a hankering for a TVR...I know, I know it wont ever see the road, but just for the day or two that it did work it would be nice!
Or another Aston V8.

£20k won't get you a nice 911, maybe a leggy 996 but the aren't great. 933 Turbo S is the one to get, but they simply don't exist!

£20k as I have a 211 I'd love to say e55k but having the car at the top of the range as well as the bottom of the range seems OTT.

I'd buy a nice Cayman or something sportier.

£20k as I have a 211 I'd love to say e55k but having the car at the top of the range as well as the bottom of the range seems OTT.

I'd buy a nice Cayman or something sportier.

Forgot about the E55, that V8's great pretty affordable for an early one even in a sellers market.
Yours looks great Chattonmill. :thumb:
Caymans are very nice, I'd have a manual autos are for cruisers like Mercs.

£20k won't get you a nice 911, maybe a leggy 996 but the aren't great. 933 Turbo S is the one to get, but they simply don't exist!

Hmm - I'm sure it's relative.

£20k will buy you a nice enough 911 for certain. I'm thinking fairly mint 964 or an early 993 or 996. Nice enough cars still, but obviously there's better/more interesting cars out there for those with deeper pockets and bigger budgets - often the case with so many things in life :)

I'm sure that even owners of £50k+ cars find newer/faster/rarer cars that they're envious of :eek:

What about Rufs etc?

Will

I'd get a XC90 D5 with 7 seats, plus a small Panda 1.3 diesel 4x4, plus keep the MB obviously.

I had a MK1 RS Turbo in my yoof. Great car but I'm not sure if it's £20K :crazy:

I had one of these too..... and a later one with vents in the bonnet - surely cant be worth anything like that much - can it?

I also had the mk1 RS. My second car at the age of 19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom