What to do if your E55 isnt quite

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark300SL

1962-2010. Gone, but not forgotten.
quick enough.......:D :D

link

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed !!!!!

if you could get it for about Eur 36000 then @ £22.5k it is starting to look like a bargain !!

Mark

E500's are bad ass... I saw so many in the states and boy oh boy are they something special, the build quality is unsurpassed on them!

hehe... I much prefer the W124 500E to the E55... but then I would say that!

Bri

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

is that yours!!??!!!! I LOVE THAT CAR!!!!

Wanna sell it?

wow!! new top logo?

burnout1.jpg

OMG, just looked at your other images, I think I'm going to die.

Burn baby burn! :bannana:

Attachments

• c180burn 220.jpg
    c180burn 220.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 88
I bet the tyre salesmen are glad Koolvins got his turbo fitted LOL:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Originally posted by Dave Elcome
I bet the tyre salesmen are glad Koolvins got his turbo fitted LOL:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

no your're wrong that pic was BEFORE the turbo was fitted...

1.8 tank spinning 245's :rock:

Originally posted by Koolvin
no your're wrong that pic was BEFORE the turbo was fitted...

1.8 tank spinning 245's :rock:

How did your AUTO tranny like that??
:eek:

Now he can do it in 3rd :D

Mark

PS - the SL was spinning in all gears today - with very little throttle input :D

I used to have a 300E whats the suspension like. Does it handle well around the corners?

Regards
Ian

Brian, you NEED the later front end, make it a E500...Also, those EVO wheels will add some bling ;)

Originally posted by V12
Brian, you NEED the later front end, make it a E500...Also, those EVO wheels will add some bling ;)

is IS a E500

His is a 500E not an E500 - with early front ;)

Suspension is much much better on the 500 than the 300. I had a 300CE sportline a few years ago. The 500 is in a different league, although it still feels heavy. (although my other car is a race spec Elise, so it's all relative! ;) ).

V12... I prefer the more brutal look of the pre facelift model. Also the 91/92 500E had a more powerful engine and better front shocks.

I like the stock wheels aswell... much better for the surprise factor. I bought the 500 as I was fed up with the world and their uncle trying to race me in the Elise. :)

Bri

Those are very good points and the element of surprise is always good. Most poeple dont expect me to be fast in my V12 with 20" alloys, just cos its a merc and its auto...:p

BTW, i think at the facelift in 1993 the power loss was only 5/6bhp IIRC, correct me if i am wrong...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom