What Tuner to use?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NEMESIS CLS

Car
W218 CLS63 AMG-S
Hey Guys first post from me:)

I've just sold my CLS500 and collecting a CLS63 AMG-S next Monday. Fully loaded car in Magno Alanite Matte Grey. Looking to get a Stg1 tune done and have seen several tuners offering great increases to around 700hp and 1000tq. Anyone recommend a top tuner. I am West Sussex based, but not worried about traveling as my CLS500 was tweaked by Celtic Tuning down in Newquay!!!

Thanks guys:D

media.jpeg

Hey Guys first post from me:)

I've just sold my CLS500 and collecting a CLS63 AMG-S next Monday. Fully loaded car in Magno Alanite Matte Grey. Looking to get a Stg1 tune done and have seen several tuners offering great increases to around 700hp and 1000tq. Anyone recommend a top tuner. I am West Sussex based, but not worried about traveling as my CLS500 was tweaked by Celtic Tuning down in Newquay!!!

Thanks guys:D

View attachment 77788
Has to be MSL

I think the obvious choice is MSL.

If you are buying from a dealer and you are getting a warranty then think long and hard before deciding to tune it especially if you are buying from a main dealer as any claims could be rejected due to being modified.

But such a nice looking car and with a good tune will be very quick!

Another one for MSL here.

They took my last M157 engine up to over 850bhp with a "sufficient" amount of torque.

You may as well use the people with the proven track record and the ability to rectify things should they possibly go wrong.

Agree with the above, support is paramount when modifying which is why the MSL guys come on top.

If you feel adventurous and spendy, GAD Motors in Germany are well known for their outstanding M157 work.

Great looking car btw, congrats.

Hey guys
Thanks for all your replies and also the advice. What is the type of maps with MSL for the M157 and sort of costs? I cant seem to find much info on their site?

Their site's not brilliant nor very functional at the moment but they will offer a choice of maps, from a generic Eurocharged one to a full custom one for your needs.

If the car's standard, I'd suggest the former, perhaps with a little tweak or two to suit your driving style.

Their site's not brilliant nor very functional at the moment but they will offer a choice of maps, from a generic Eurocharged one to a full custom one for your needs.

If the car's standard, I'd suggest the former, perhaps with a little tweak or two to suit your driving style.

Thanks buddy
I’ve IMd them so maybe they’ll reply, or I’ll call them tomorrow [emoji1531]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used DMS with great success in Southampton and their work stands up vs MSL and others. Phone around and talk to the engineers before spending your money.

Bet it's not as good as my 2000 bhp Fiesta !

Yeah but it's not original, titanium body, 20" wheels, only one seat though, the rest of the car's full of crap !

Well I have spoken with Andrew at MSL and opted to use them based on the advice from you guys and also their reputation. Taking car up on 9th July for STG1 map which should give around another 105hp and 175tq. I'd have had the car for a week by then so looking forward to driving it standard and then letting MSL loose on it!! I'll post up the gains and also a precis of my day out :banana:
:thumb:

AMD have a serious motorsport history and a deep understanding of the tuning arena. They also possess an epic wheel alignment Hunter system on site and yes I would be happy to go there and see what they can do. A long history of developing exhausts, suspension and fast track and road cars too. If in Essex or nearby pop along.

MSL everytime, my old E55 went there and the current beast has been for more tweaking over and above the 850 it had in Dave`s possesion.

+1
MSL have a proven track record of remapping AMG's to bring out the best of their performance.
I wouldn't go anywhere else either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom