what version maps are compatable ntg1

tonykirt72

Car
Mercedes E320 cdi sport
I have a 56 plate E320 with ntg1 comand system, the car came without the map dvd, can I get latest discs or will the comand system need updating to run latest ones? I have no idea on firmware version it has and when I tried maps it didn't work so wondering if I need older version to get it working? Thanks

OP
OP
T

tonykirt72

Car
Mercedes E320 cdi sport
I've now tried versions 17 and 16 but both just come up with navigation activated, please wait, nothing else happens

golf2

Car
W211 E320 CDI
When I inserted my new v17 DVD, I just had a blank map screen for a while and I assumed it was faulty.

I left the car overnight and it was working fine the next morning. I might take a while for it to load the new maps.

OP
OP
T

tonykirt72

Car
Mercedes E320 cdi sport
It's a burnt copy but using verbatim -r discs burnt at x4 speed, seeing as I have a decent truck satnav I'm not prepeared to pay prices for original discs, would just be nice if it did work

David404

Car
GLE350d (W166)
If you cant justify the cost of a 2017 disk I'd suggest searching our favourite auction site for an older disk. BUT make sure its a UK/Europe map disk, an ORIGINAL not a copy and the correct part number for your car.

Mr Filipov

SUPPORTER
Car
2017 BMW 535d Gran Turismo
My w212 went to mercedes peterborough yesterday for a satnav update and was at a very reasonable £110 inc VAT. At least I know the COMAND won't go bang after and cost a lot more to repair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom