What we up to this Sunny Bank Holiday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thmsshaun

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 C300 4Matic, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2015 Triumph Tiger800 XCX
Just thought id do a quick post to see what we are all up to this weekend. Not got anything planned as such other than stick a tent in the car head off down the south coast (Probably Salcombe) sit back and relax :D

House in the paper - so lots of viewings hopefully!!

Sunday off to Bolton Abbey to meet up with my other forum buddies - all with Cocker Spaniels - so that'll be fun. And here's the really scary bit - I'm going to take just one of my mutts and I'll be taking him in Edna :eek: So it'll be tons of sheets and towels and stuff then a big clean up job on Monday.

At least the weather's set to be nice :bannana: :bannana:

Not much tomorrow.

Church on Sunday as per usual, then ex is coming for lunch.

Monday morning, up early :( to attend car boot sale. Might slap a "for sale" notice on the car just in case.............. :rolleyes: :D

pammy said:
Sunday off to Bolton Abbey to meet up with my other forum buddies - all with Cocker Spaniels - so that'll be fun. And here's the really scary bit - I'm going to take just one of my mutts and I'll be taking him in Edna :eek: So it'll be tons of sheets and towels and stuff then a big clean up job on Monday.

Are you insane woman :eek: Just the thought of myself and Toby (Springer Spaniel) in any of our cars has me trembling at the knees. Good Luck :eek:

And also good luck with finding a purchaser for your house.

Going to a barbie on Saturday then over to Rochdale Sunday to do an oil change on a C230K. Should be fun :rolleyes:

Relaxing Saturday, then being dragged round BBC Good Homes Show at the NEC on Sunday, recovering Monday :cool:

Ian B Walker said:
Are you insane woman :eek: Just the thought of myself and Toby (Springer Spaniel) in any of our cars has me trembling at the knees. Good Luck :eek:

And also good luck with finding a purchaser for your house.

Going to a barbie on Saturday then over to Rochdale Sunday to do an oil change on a C230K. Should be fun :rolleyes:

Tell me about it!! And the maddest thing is I'm taking Buddy (the orange roan - so lots of white hair), rather than Jasper (blue roan with lots of black hair) :crazy: but for reasons which I won't go into here. I'm hoping darling daughter will be coming with me too. So picture if you will - stupid Cocker with big flappy ears sitting on DDs knee with the roof off :cool: :D :D

Reckon we'll squah a barbie or two in as well :bannana:

Dunno what I'm doing tomorrow or Monday but Sunday seems to have been taken care of...
Ian B Walker said:
...then over to Rochdale Sunday to do an oil change on a C230K. Should be fun :rolleyes:
:D

Going to a Craft Fair at Cork Abbey Sunday with my other half.

Monday off to Bath with a mate , to meet some old work colleagues for a Pub crawl and a walk on Tuesday followed by more beer.-- Hic. :rock:

Going to Alton Towers Sunday! along with thousands of other people probably.

RichardM said:
Going to Alton Towers Sunday! along with thousands of other people probably.
You're crazy!

I went to Alton Towers on a weekday (took a day off) and it was still pretty busy! Even though it was term-time there were loads of kids about and there were some works-outings as well.

Going on a bank-holiday weekend sounds like madness! Good luck! :)

I went to Alton Towers on a Bank Holiday Many moons ago and never ever to be done again think there was something lik 20 - 25000 People :eek: From memory.

Going to go on a sat though 21st May got some vouchers for £10 off entry :D

out on the lash tonight. sat day recover.
out on the lash on sat night. sun day recover.
just booked monday off so out on the lash sun night. yippee!!!!! :D :D :D
sunday night in edinburgh is a cracking night out as well.

Shude said:
You're crazy!

I went to Alton Towers on a weekday (took a day off) and it was still pretty busy! Even though it was term-time there were loads of kids about and there were some works-outings as well.

Going on a bank-holiday weekend sounds like madness! Good luck! :)

I know, especially by the time we'll get up there! Bad planning by one of my mates.

Thmsshaun said:
Going to go on a sat though 21st May got some vouchers for £10 off entry :D

Yep, we've got the vouchers! :D

pammy said:
House in the paper - so lots of viewings hopefully!!

At least the weather's set to be nice :bannana: :bannana:

http://www.ultimateanimals.co.uk/acatalog/Dri_Dog_bags_pet_towels.html

You need one of these but there are usually only two available dog responses:

1. Ah, this is cosy. I will snuggle down and have a kip.

2. WTF?? Put me in this would you? Just watch as I rip this thing to bits!

Ours however went from 1. as puppies to 2. as stroppy young adult dogs

Satch said:
http://www.ultimateanimals.co.uk/acatalog/Dri_Dog_bags_pet_towels.html

You need one of these but there are usually only two available dog responses:

1. Ah, this is cosy. I will snuggle down and have a kip.

2. WTF?? Put me in this would you? Just watch as I rip this thing to bits!

Ours however went from 1. as puppies to 2. as stroppy young adult dogs

I've looked at those in the past and now I wish I had I had one as it would be ideal. Buddy would do number 1 bless - he's a sweetie. Jasper would do number 2 - hence the reason he's not coming ;)
So I'm going to line the footwell with a big sheet and tie a big blanket around the seat then tie Buddy's legs together so he can't jump up :D - then have a heart attack every time he moves when I'm driving :D

Working all weekend :( then off all next week :bannana: :bannana: lets hope it stays sunny

Hoping for a 'lil sun...
SRay%20275%202005_1_7c8b0b3a_3DA.jpg

blackpool

As soon as my daughter sheds this fever off :( to sunny Blackpool pleasure beech with 5 year old in tow :eek: , wife talked me into buying season passes :crazy: been 8 times already.she loves the avalanche every time we go on a bloke makes her stand against the height board as if she's going to shrink ...so I just show them the high gravitational speed sickening photo :crazy: of my self and her ( its strange how your head warps at that G force )and they just let her through now....

Ive got the joys of pulling the dash to bits on my merc over the weekend :rolleyes: and then am supposed to be going for a relaxing fun fly on monday (radio controlled helicopter's) but if last times anything to go by I will be bringing one of them home in a carrier bag :eek: :devil: :eek: .
Hopefully I will have a bit more luck but its a certainty that something will go wrong if there are loads of people about ;) .

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom