What wheels are these?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

larby

Car
W208 CLK 430, full AMG spec
Can anyone tell me what these are, and where i can get some? I'm looking for something thats as close to the c43 spec monoblocks i've got, but with more of a dish to them, i also quite like the split rim look :D

I'm sure i've seen wheels fitting the above description on a s class or something before, but can't find any anywhere!

Any help or other suggestions much appreciated!

Many thanks, James

I think I need my eyes testing...

ah nuts, sorry! here's the pic! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 4d71_1.jpg
    4d71_1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 130
Close i think... The ones in the pic are 18" and are replicas, i like those ones you linked to, though the ones i'm really looking for look almost identical to the monoblock, but with a split rim?

Cheers, James

Good site too! I'll have a look through there later, never seen it before!

James

Great! well those are the ones i'm looking for... Any idea where i can get a replica set that are staggered, but don't cost £3.5k?? :crazy:

Cheers for all the help!

James

I`ve got a full set, staggered, came off my E55. Going in for full refurb over Xmas, will post pics when done if you`re interested.

Bob

I've got an 18" replica set taken off my 60 if they're any good to you, reasonable order but not refurbed, no idea what they're worth but it can't be that much.

Both sound great, especially Ian's as i want to have the centres finised in gloss black!

Could anyone tell me what i'll have to do to make a set from a S class fot my C class?

Other than that i'll stick to the wanted thread now i know what i'm looking for :D

Cheers, James

i want to have the centres finised in gloss black!

Member Bobby has a C43 with black-centred AMGs

C43bobby.jpg

Hmm, i like the look of that but it just doesn't look quite right to me somehow, almost looks like the wheels are dirty? Not wishing to criticise in any way, just trying to decide on what i do!

Any ideas what it is that makes them look like that?

My merc is black, what are people's opinions? I'm going to photoshop a couple of sets and post them...

Cheers, James

If you are going to paint the centres , you need to go up a size ...

Eg :- if you are going to leave them silver , go 17 , if you are going to paint them , go 18 ....

I did the centres of the ones on my old ( white ) car in gunmetal grey ...

greyside3a.jpg

Last edited:
Gunmetal was another colour option... I'm on 17's at the mo, hence wanting to go up to 18", I feel the 17's look a touch too small.

The rest of the car is all black, with just some of the standard chrome remaining. Full limo tints. I know it's not to everyone's taste but i love it! :D

Photoshops....

Here's a couple with these AMG 1's...

This isn't my car, but is about as black and shiny, and is at the correct angle! Excuse the black looking Matte, i can't be ****d to try and make them shiny! And yes, i know, they're not the right size!

What does everyone think?? I prefer the black :rock:

Attachments

• AMG 1.jpg
    AMG 1.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 40
  • AMG 1 black.jpg
    AMG 1 black.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 40
Just goes to show we are all different.:) I'd go with the silver ones every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom