what wheels fit mercs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chili

Car
cla220 cdi amg sport
Are there any other car brands ie audi bmw vw who's wheels will fit a merc, i am having such a hard job to find a full size 18" merc wheel to use as a spare rather than the pump n glue

Where have you looked ?

etc.

My copy + paste finger is getting sore now ;)

K

I tend to stay local 25mile radius and i tend to avoid flea bay, i suggest you suck that finger if its that sore, thanks for answering my question., oh hang on you never :)

I tend to stay local 25mile radius and i tend to avoid flea bay, i suggest you suck that finger if its that sore, thanks for answering my question., oh hang on you never :)
I think with a reply like that you will get lots of help from this forum.

Hang on , i did.

The links show you where you can get a full size wheel for your car as you requested . The fact you dont use eBay and any wheels must be within a 25 mile radius were important details that you omitted from your initial post.

K

PS - finger now back in full working order , well the middle one is anyway.

****ing no where.png

25 miles radius and not using Ebay ? Happy wheel hunting in an area of which approx 40% is underwater . The sprawling metropolis of Maidstone might have a plethora of MB wheels stashed away somewhere . Let us know know you get on. :thumb:

i tend to avoid flea bay
Why? It'll certainly widen your choice and PayPal works pretty well in case of dispute. And for the price of a wheel I'd say it's worth a try.

My 2c worth.

RayH

A lot of Audi and VW alloys should fit a Merc, as they are 5x112 and some are similar, ETs too, as said though Fleabay would certainly make the search easier for you. 🙂👍

Audi. VW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom